Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gas cap

Default gas cap

I have a 2007 LSV arriving in late April which I ordered at the boat show - quick question - which side has the gas fill up cap or is it on both sides like the Malibus have.

Thanks

My 07 outback V has the filler only on the right side. Looking at the pictures on the website, it looks like the LSV is the same.

Yup - LSV fill is on the right (starboard) side of the boat. (sucks that my truck is on the left)

-J

Yes. Both my SUV's fill on the left too. It sucks at the gas station...

My buddies new Supra 22SSV has caps on both sides.

While that inspires a comment or two, he got a lot for the price spread between his and mine.

SD2

My problem is the same! fuel on my truck driver side/lsv pass side-pain in the arssss. Also bought my boat at the end of 06 season Hate the driver seat and now for 07 they changed!!!!. I have 6 hours on the boat and they will not work with me on changing out the seat! whats up with that?
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

thanks to the replies - Have to say that sucks ! My Tahoe fill tank is also on the left --- We are selling our Sea Doo Challenger at this time and its fuel fill is on the right - it was always a pain in the ass last summer when fueling at the gas station --- I had looked at the Malibu V-Ride before deciding on the LSV and it had two fill points one on each side - that was a very nice addition...
    Anyone have an idea why Moomba put it on the right side when most vehicles have the fuel fill on the left ?

oh yeah forgot to ask - whats the difference between the 06 and 07 LSV driver seat ? I didnt know there as a difference .

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicone
    oh yeah forgot to ask - whats the difference between the 06 and 07 LSV driver seat ? I didnt know there as a difference .
    07 the seat swivels.

Pure speculation but the filler may be on the right side for fueling at marinas where you tend to pull in on the drivers side.