Default Warranty Transfer

Just purchased a used 2018 Moomba Craz from private owner and have the opportunity to have the remainder of the warranty transferred. Cost to do so is @ $1750. Looking for advice if this is something I should consider or forgo as that seems a little pricy for a warranty transfer. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by aotoupal View Post
    Just purchased a used 2018 Moomba Craz from private owner and have the opportunity to have the remainder of the warranty transferred. Cost to do so is @ $1750. Looking for advice if this is something I should consider or forgo as that seems a little pricy for a warranty transfer. Thanks in advance.
    I did on my 2018 SL. They perform a compression check. May get some info from the computer, but not exactly sure on that one.

Yes, it's a lot, but if a cylinder goes, one less thing to worry about. 100k boat that will be covered into 2023 - so I was not going to worry about another 1500, price will vary by dealer I assume.

It does not cover everything, like screens. Talk to your dealer about it.
    2018 Supra SL400

I transfered the indmar warranty but not moombas warranty. For me is was going to be $600 a piece. Moombas warranty only has labor cost included for the first 2 years I believe. I did find value in getting compression test before buying a new to me boat.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315