Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default White wash issue

so we had a wierd issue on the lake yesterday, we run our normal crew and our tab settings the first half of the day everything is fine and normal, we stop and swim and hangout then go back to surf same settings we always use which for us has been 20 wakeplate and 45 surf on reg side, did this after lunch and was nothing but white wash? Cycled the key and battery let cluster run through the whole cycle before i started and still did it? The only way to get rid of the white wash was 50 wake and 100 surf which we never had to do before, any ideas what's going on?

Turn off the boat completely with the battery switch for a minute. Then restart it and it should be back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Turn off the boat completely with the battery switch for a minute. Then restart it and it should be back to normal.

We did try switching off the battery also no result

Not sure which boat you have and which surf system, but, if a Moomba and you have the analog toggles, make sure your surf toggle is in the middle before restarting the boat, and don't flip it to either side until you start, and the ECU runs all its diagnostics, you'll see all the gauges move up and down and then settle, just takes a few secs, then flip your surf toggle switch.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Not sure which boat you have and which surf system, but, if a Moomba and you have the analog toggles, make sure your surf toggle is in the middle before restarting the boat, and don't flip it to either side until you start, and the ECU runs all its diagnostics, you'll see all the gauges move up and down and then settle, just takes a few secs, then flip your surf toggle switch.

2018 craz, we stopped the boat switched off surf system, turned of cruise turn off key then switched battery to off for 5 minutes, switched battery on turn key on but not start let all the gauges do their thing then started boat, turned on cruise then switched on the surf side and it did not resolve

The actuator can go bad, test it out of the water by flipping the switch and compare against the other side and watch the distance the plate moves. The dash does not display what position the plate is in, just the amount of time it has to move.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Actuator is bad if you can hold it with your hand when someone flips the switch and it doesn’t move. The internal clutch can give out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Actuator is bad if you can hold it with your hand when someone flips the switch and it doesn’t move. The internal clutch can give out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Any way to test out of the water

Exactly as I described. Have some hold up on surf tab and see if they can resist it from moving when someone else deploys it.

2017 Moomba Craz

Works on the trailer to.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead