Default dealer cost for autos

best place to see dealer cost for autos

I went to seedealercost.com and its only for boats and RVs
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I don't think that exists. Maybe TrueCar but that is based on users. Just ask the dealer to show you their invoice for the car. The car market is a game that can't be won by a buyer IMO.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

agree with siv. there are SOO many kickbacks and rebates happening on the back side that you will never be privy to that it would be next to impossible to calculate the true dealer cost of a vehicle. even the invoice is only what is sent on paper. that isn't what the dealer will ultimately end up paying after the dust settles.
    and that doesn't even begin to touch the discounts/rebates that you can get depending on how/where you finance.

best advice is to do your homework, visit a couple dealers and at the end of the day if you think YOU have a good deal then it is. someone somewhere will always be paying more and less for the same rig.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

All depends on the the make and model. I know a Ford F-350 platinum they have about 10k wiggle room. On Vw and Audi employee deals are 13% off MSRP manufacture set guidelines. Every manufacture is different. Also beware of dealer add on‘s like the 500 dollar tint up charge or 200 for nitrogen 300 for door edge guards etc. if I was you I’d wait till the last day of the month and go up there and look they’ll make stupid deals just too hit their numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo
    2005 Yamaha at-230 sold
    2012 Ram 2500 tow rig

90% of the metro Detroit area gets OEM discounts so it makes deals super easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Always feel like they give me the empty KY on the way out the door when the deal is done . Lol
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

just bought my wife a new car 2 weeks ago and i felt really good about the deal we got but like jmvotto said, i still got the "uncomfortable feeling" when it was all said and done. The best way i have found to see what the best prices out there are for a specific car is to decide exactly what car you want. find a forum, like this, and there is always a thread about "what is the best price you guys are finding for ......" My wife was looking for a Toyota Highlander so i found a forum and sure enough there was a thread talking about what people actually paid for their Highlander. You can usually start seeing what "appears" to be a good price from what everyone else is paying.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

You can find forums about specific cars and find what price are they willing to pay. I enter a Porsche forum and I found out more than I needed. The same with the insurance car company. I checked all recommendations and chose the suitable for my budget. One of this is Money Expert. If you are looking for a loan, hire purchase, or just to insure the car, I recommend the same for you. Check the link below if you are interested.