Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    I rarely take mine out, but when I do it goes in a bag that is tied to the steering wheel - can't miss it there!!
    I need to do this. I leave mine in a cup holder with the wrench. I haven't had any problems yet, but your idea is fool proof.
    I got scolded last weekend for showing up at the mussel inspection with my plug already in. I like to do it at storage before I forget.
    2006 Supra Launch 21V

I still want to know how it took on that water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Both plugs fit very conveniently in the battery switch box if you have a dual setup... no making it off the trailer without your plugs.

Looks like someone had a liquidity issue and needed to efficiently convert tangible property into an insurance check.
    Last edited by rhouse181; 06-25-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    2020 Kaiyen

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
    Looks like someone had a liquidity issue and needed to efficiently convert tangible property into an insurance check.
    can't remember the whole story but the owner or kid of the owner has some cash. other forum someone creeped on them and has a twin turbo lambo, a demon-swapped motor in a jeep and a couple houses. again, can't remember the business they own but it's flush with cash.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Unless that business was hurting for cash due to the pandemic........

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    can't remember the whole story but the owner or kid of the owner has some cash. other forum someone creeped on them and has a twin turbo lambo, a demon-swapped motor in a jeep and a couple houses. again, can't remember the business they own but it's flush with cash.
    Know plenty of people that have a bunch of fancy things but no liquidity because they leverage themselves to the hills... throw in a COVID driven recession / lockdown, I can see a desperation move.

Reminds me of that guy that drove his Bugatti Veyron into the salt flats trying to get insurance to pony up cash, only to have it all filmed by a random passerby that led to an eventual admission to insurance fraud...
    2020 Kaiyen

cut and paste from the interwebs....

Internet sleuths were quick to trace the unlucky owner, too. He is one Jeff Bianchi, a sort of Dan Bilzerian of the Midwest: owner of a string of fitness centers / gyms, he is constantly posting about his toys and flashy lifestyle on social media. Just in May, he posted a photo of his brand new Pavati and yes, it looks very much like the one that sank at the weekend. He also owns the house and the helicopter in the background.

Bianchi doesn’t own just a Raptor and Wrangler much like those two that sank in the rescue attempt, but also a Hellcat-powered Jeep Wrangler, a twin-turbo Lamborghini Huracan, a Lamborghini Gallardo, an Audi R8, and his very own helicopter.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Well gyms and fitness centers are suffering businesses in pandemic.........

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Easy way to liquidate assets........

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Insurance job makes no sense. Those were the small payments.
    2019' Moomba Max