Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default What is your setup for hitting the lake?

It’s a 6600lb that I bought from someone at the same marina. Cost was $5600 and it was 2 years old. $500 to install which was a smoking deal IMO.

More than 80% of the hydrohoists are rented at the marina and the marina wants renters as they charge 3k for a 6600. They make things a bit difficult to procure your own since they want renters, but overall wasn’t horrible to line up.

Wish it were the 8800lb. Going to fill my center tank (1100lbs) and a small portion of the rear and see if she will lift. Bet it will do 7300.... hoping it will work for the the next bigger boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    It’s a 6600lb that I bought from someone at the same marina. Cost was $5600 and it was 2 years old. $500 to install which was a smoking deal IMO.

More than 80% of the hydrohoists are rented at the marina and the marina wants renters as they charge 3k for a 6600. They make things a bit difficult to procure your own since they want renters, but overall wasn’t horrible to line up.

Wish it were the 8800lb. Going to fill my center tank (1100lbs) and a small portion of the rear and see if she will lift. Bet it will do 7300.... hoping it will work for the the next bigger boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah that is a good deal. I will probably try to go that route.

Who did the install for you?

Our setup up in Canada
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 Moomba LSV
    2018 Moomba Max