Default Please help wake plates not working

So I finally got to get on the water today for the first time this year. My center plate is stuck at 100% and will not move. Port side is at 30% and will not move. Starboard side will move up and down. This is one a 2018 Max. What should or could I do to get them to reset or work again. Thanks

I'd look for your breaker to see if its tripped. I think mine is in my engine compartment.
    '18 mojo

Thanks, I could not find any breakers that are tripped.

Turn batteries off, wait a couple minutes, turn back on, turn key to on, but do not start, let the boat cycle through everything then crank. See if that fixes your issue. You need to let the screens and gauges cycle up and down before cranking every time.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Turn batteries off, wait a couple minutes, turn back on, turn key to on, but do not start, let the boat cycle through everything then crank. See if that fixes your issue. You need to let the screens and gauges cycle up and down before cranking every time.
    Agree try that method. Last year my boat freaked out in the water when I was in the menu messing with pitch and roll values and then my plates got stuck in all sorts of crazy settings. I called dealer while on the water and he told me to do just as above and that fixed the issue for me.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

thanks guys for the help, I did try all suggestions with no luck. The boat in now back at the dealer hopefully they can find what is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by DL Max View Post
    thanks guys for the help, I did try all suggestions with no luck. The boat in now back at the dealer hopefully they can find what is wrong
    Keep us informed with a follow-up once they find out. I'm curious the cause.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

I am being told that the actuator for the port side is not working, so when you first start you boat the system runs a quick check and since the port side is the first one that is activated it send a bad signal and wont allow the other two to work. If they unplug the port side the other two work just fine. So now they are trying to get a new on but so far having no luck as they are out of stock. Hopefully they can find one but I am not to confident in that with all the crap going around

I have a 2018 Craz and have issues with the wake plates, tabs, and speed control since the day I put it the water. This is the second summer and I am getting tired of not being able to use this boat and having the dealer and skiers Choice tell me that they will figure out the problem. They work on it say its fixed then the plates freeze or the cruise control fail or the side plates randomly go on at the same time. These are not the only problems I have had just the most common. Any thought on how to deal with this. I really don't know what to do and feel that this may be a lemon? Is my only option to just hope it gets fixed some day?

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by DL Max View Post
    I am being told that the actuator for the port side is not working, so when you first start you boat the system runs a quick check and since the port side is the first one that is activated it send a bad signal and wont allow the other two to work. If they unplug the port side the other two work just fine. So now they are trying to get a new on but so far having no luck as they are out of stock. Hopefully they can find one but I am not to confident in that with all the crap going around