Default 2010 Moomba Won’t Turn over

Went out on lake shut boat off. Wouldn’t start or even turn over. Had over 12v on gauges. Had power to everything. When you turn ignition it would go through the beeping and lights. But when u turn key nothing was there. Pulled it to boat ramp put it on trailer went home. Done some research looked at starter check fuses. Starter fuse blown replaced it an it fired right up. Done it couple times started fine. Went to lake today went to start it blew fuse. Replace fuse 3 times blew it every time. Took it home looked it over replace connector on starter. Still would blow fuse. Not sure what’s blobbing fuse or where to even start looking. Looking for some help or ideas what problem might be. It was 20amp fuse that would keep blowing. So I tried 25amp fuse it didn’t blow it but would turn over. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Have feeling it will be couple weeks before I can get it in shop. So trying to see if I can fix myself. Thanks for help

If you are blowing fuses and then added a larger fuse and it didn’t blow, I would be looking at how many amps the starter is drawing, the starter could be starting to fail and this is causing it to draw more amps then normal.

Generally an engine causes the starter to draw more amps when cold because things don’t want to spin as easy as when warm. Your asking it to work harder.

But a Starter will draw more amps when hot and asked to start the engine because if the starter is hot it takes more power to operate.

I would lean more towards the starter is going bad.

But to determine this you need to start watching amp draw on hot and cold starts. Or just put a new starter in to eliminate it as a suspect.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]