Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post

He's gotten more realistic with his claims lately. He started out with a bunch of pseudo-scientific BS, and claiming you could eliminate ballast with his "game changer".
    I just saw one of his peeps commenting a couple days ago "Its not just a shaper, its mechanical ballast" LOL
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    I just saw one of his peeps commenting a couple days ago "Its not just a shaper, its mechanical ballast" LOL
    Lol. Yeah, the only mechanical ballast is the Malibu wedge.
    2019 Supra SL450

Off subject....Im starting to notice Heyday reps do the same thing. Were all proud of our boats, so I never mind consumers bragging, and Id feel the same with wakeshapers, but reps can be annoying.

So far Ive seen it suggested that the G23 Paragon Hull copied the Heyday Hull. Only they kept spelling it Haul, which made it even funnier lol

It came to light that the Heyday (new) preformed better with a shaper. Rep defends this with "most major brands perform better with a shaper"

I looked at Heyday, before Moomba, and it just wasnt for me. I have a "budget" boat, so I wouldnt knock anyone with one, but I hope there arent customers out there convinced they bought a budget Paragon, or that everyone is using shapers.
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    Off subject....Im starting to notice Heyday reps do the same thing. Were all proud of our boats, so I never mind consumers bragging, and Id feel the same with wakeshapers, but reps can be annoying.

So far Ive seen it suggested that the G23 Paragon Hull copied the Heyday Hull. Only they kept spelling it Haul, which made it even funnier lol

It came to light that the Heyday (new) preformed better with a shaper. Rep defends this with "most major brands perform better with a shaper"

I looked at Heyday, before Moomba, and it just wasnt for me. I have a "budget" boat, so I wouldnt knock anyone with one, but I hope there arent customers out there convinced they bought a budget Paragon, or that everyone is using shapers.
    Correct craft copied Heyday.......that is rich!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan