Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Reach out to Bryan Swarm on Facebook and perhaps he can help you out. He helped me when I got my kit and had wrong bags sent to me. IIRC his position is Customer Service Manager at Wakemakers.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Reach out to Bryan Swarm on Facebook and perhaps he can help you out.
    I'm with zabooda. if you have to go to this length to get product shipped, find another source.
    it's like going to mcd's, ordering a meal, and having to go around the counter to bag it and take it.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I was just giving him someone he could contact to find out details on his order. I hear ya and I have no stake in the game. Just trying to help him get his bags.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Not to make excuses, but Covid is still a thing, and Oregon is still pretty locked down. Wakemakers is in Oregon.

Have you tried getting anything from Amazon Prime lately? They have stuff in stock, but the 2 day delivery has gone out the window. Takes weeks sometimes now.

Every place is having issues shipping lately, and having issues getting their own supplies. Try ordering anything from Optics Planet right now, same thing. Weeks to ship.
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by prostock View Post
    I just called and cancelled your order....back of the line for you Gone be another 10-36 days Haha

I just wanna surf. Haha My wife and kids got it. But there not enough push for me ... I need less ballast on me or more in the boat. I thought more ballast in the boat would be easier and faster......looks like I better start that diet after all
    How about ordering some lead?
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    How about ordering some lead?
    I ordered 200lbs of lead from wakelife.com on May 25th and it hasn’t shipped yet lol
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Ive started this exact thread before. Then I found Bryan (Manager), and havent had an issue since.
    2019' Moomba Max

I found Bryan on the Facebook group this morning. So hopefully I will be able to get a definite answer about my order.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    Not to make excuses, but Covid is still a thing, and Oregon is still pretty locked down. Wakemakers is in Oregon.

Have you tried getting anything from Amazon Prime lately? They have stuff in stock, but the 2 day delivery has gone out the window. Takes weeks sometimes now.

Every place is having issues shipping lately, and having issues getting their own supplies. Try ordering anything from Optics Planet right now, same thing. Weeks to ship.
    Wakemakers also has a dist center in Knoxville TN. Last time I ordered ballast impellers it came from that location.
    2018 Supra SL400

Well finally got a shipping confirmation today. Took 24 days to ship. That doesn’t bother me as much as just knowing up front how long it would take. I don’t know that talking to Bryan was the reason it got shipped but he was responsive on Facebook. Now I just wait to get them in and install 720 Bags to midship on our max!