Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wakemakers backorder shenanigans ?

After boing back n forth with them for 3 days about the Moomba forum discount via email ... because it’s impossible to get them on the phone Placed my order with all parts showing to be in stock and shipping tomorrow. I emailed back a couple days later. Asking for shipping confirmation was told ballast bags were made to order and that could be up to 12-15 days.
    So I email 15 days later and they respond With the bags being on back order and the 1-1-1/8 fluorite fittings being back ordered but website shows them in stock ready to ship
    Is anyone else having these issues.

This has absolutely no relevance to your actual question, but i wanted to offer that i have found them to be extremely helpful via live chat. Sometimes it's a wait to get someone, but once you've got them they'll get you taken care of without the back and forth of email. I did it this week to get some fittings. I also got the current discount code via live chat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

second time in the last 6 months that customer service/backorder issues are showing up from WM.

pm MLA on here. he sells the same gear and can personally vouch that his customer service is 100x better than wakemakers.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yea, some people on Facebook have complained about custom bags and surf boards.
    Not getting accurate delivery dates or what's in stock.
    2018 Supra SL400

had the same problem end of last year. Website said in stock but a week or so later i called only to be told it was back ordered. I specifically asked "then why do you guys still show it as in stock right now?" got a very vague excuse/answer. That kind of stuff really pisses me off.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I ordered custom bags recently. They said give them 10 days to build and ship out. This is day 13...
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Well the bags I ordered are 720 bags not really custom being that they are listed on the page but said that they made to order. Now they say bags are back ordered... material I guess I guess just getting a better response than the vague “it could be another 12-15 days “ response is aggravating and seeing the very parts you are waiting on says “in stock” is misleading to other people placing orders.
    I did try the live chat twice both times it redirected me to email inquiry

Might have to check on MLA

They are probably trying to finish up my bags before they start on yours hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

When you can't get a product out, it isn't much of a company especially if the product is low tech.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by snyderaaron View Post
    They are probably trying to finish up my bags before they start on yours hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just called and cancelled your order....back of the line for you Gone be another 10-36 days Haha

I just wanna surf. Haha My wife and kids got it. But there not enough push for me ... I need less ballast on me or more in the boat. I thought more ballast in the boat would be easier and faster......looks like I better start that diet after all