Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    We also cruise in the low to mid 20’s. Top speed with surf prop was 38 mph or so but we never rev the boat out to go fast. Not what these are built for as mentioned. My last boat would do 50 mph at ease and we don’t miss the speed at all.
    I was scorlling Instagram several days ago before finding this forum. I stopped on your posts because I dig your color combo so much lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    we are right with ya larry. go really fast, burn a bunch of gas and stop. go really fast somewhere else, burn a bunch of gas and stop. makes no sense but to each their own.......
    I think a go fast would be fun for, oh, maybe a day. novelty over.
    yeah when i say go fast i just mean relative to my tritoon. which, dont get me wrong, goes decently quick for a 22 footer

Quote Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
    I was scorlling Instagram several days ago before finding this forum. I stopped on your posts because I dig your color combo so much lol.
    Thank ya! We LOVE the Ultra Blue flake and white combo. We get a lot of compliments on the boat when we pull up to the docks to grab a bite to eat or when we’re pulling out somewhere. The flake just grabs their attention
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

that would be my flake color of choice for sure.

I wish there was more option to add flake to other parts of the exterior as well.

Thank ya! We LOVE the Ultra Blue flake and white combo. We get a lot of compliments on the boat when we pull up to the docks to grab a bite to eat or when we’re pulling out somewhere. The flake just grabs their attention
    how did you get the color combo laid on the way you did?

maybe your year had a different spray pattern, but the boat builder on the website now, i wouldnt be able to lay the colors out like that that I can figure out.

And is that captain blue on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
    how did you get the color combo laid on the way you did?

maybe your year had a different spray pattern, but the boat builder on the website now, i wouldnt be able to lay the colors out like that that I can figure out.

And is that captain blue on the side?
    gonna reply to myself here, but i'm looking at your boat some more and i think that's just the way the sun hits it, lol. It looks like two diff colors. i will prolly just copy your pallet lol

hak's boat would be one of my first choices in colors with the blue flake. it's a good lookin ride......
    one of my favs on here.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yea it’s all ultra blue and no special scheme or anything. The blue flake tends to change how it looks based off angles and light hitting it so that’s why it might look like two colors of blue. You can spice it up a little different since 2019 by having a separate top or bottom hull color. I will say the only negative with my color scheme is the interior gets HOT AF on the gray areas. Really wished we had the Chill Tech fabric like the Supras get. I went as light as I could and it’s still a hot mofo at times...and to think one time I was going to do dark gray interior lol!!

Thanks sandm!!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Yea it’s all ultra blue and no special scheme or anything. The blue flake tends to change how it looks based off angles and light hitting it so that’s why it might look like two colors of blue. You can spice it up a little different since 2019 by having a separate top or bottom hull color. I will say the only negative with my color scheme is the interior gets HOT AF on the gray areas. Really wished we had the Chill Tech fabric like the Supras get. I went as light as I could and it’s still a hot mofo at times...and to think one time I was going to do dark gray interior lol!!

Thanks sandm!!
    this is the insight i came to this board for.

I really dig the look of some of the brown gator step floors coupled with the brown interiors. i think they just look sweet. i wonder if those get as hot as well?

and I'm with you on the light. yours is very light colored. seat temp is a sneaky issue. my tritoon has tan seats and the vinyl type quick dry flooring, and it also gets pretty hot in the sun.

I'd like to hear some comments on the interior seating/space capabilities compared to these models. The Helix and Makai look like they are wider than the others.

Do any of these models stand out in terms of roominess (particularly bow capacity) besides just the raw passenger count and boat length?

I really dont imagine i would ever go past 12 passengers. prolly 8 is the sweet spot for me most of the time.

seat configuration.JPG