Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mwcraz View Post
    The second is 45x25x25 which is about 1150lbs and will cost $235. How much do you think the second option will fill? Will it fill 100%?
    I'm with you man. Why pay for something you won't use. Why not just measure the dimensions of your rear surf lockers? The dimensions they give you should be pretty accurate. Don't forget to reinforce the walls. I wish I had a pic of my setup. I bought the U-channel steel wall shelving track. Used them as support struts, fastened to the divider wall with stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers .I installed 3 per side and never had a problem. I bought the black U-channel tracks from home depot.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/ClosetMa...2808/100008932

WM sells a aluminum strut set for reinforcing divider panel also:

https://www.wakemakers.com/engine-di...nel-saver.html

A little more expensive, 80$/side but looks nicer.

The U-channel tracks I found, provided more than sufficient support. I never saw any bowing of the wall.

Also, save yourself some grief and if you go with the 1150's go ahead an order 500lb lead at the outset, so you're set to go at vacation time.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Don't forget the bow bag, 500lbs of lead. Also if you bump the engine rpms to 1500+ cuts the fill time in half. 😂
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Huge shout out to FatSac! They were awesome to work with and I ordered custom bags. They look like the Enzo bags but they are 60” long. The main body is 45x24x25 and the leg is 15x24x12. They figure it will fill 1130lbs and only take up 12” of storage under the seat. They are $345 and include fittings which they are installing. They will have it at my door in 2 weeks. I know Wakemakers is a great company but I would also give FatSac a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge shout out to FatSac! They were awesome to work with and I ordered custom bags. They look like the Enzo bags but they are 60” long. The main body is 45x24x25 and the leg is 15x24x12. They figure it will fill 1130lbs and only take up 12” of storage under the seat. They are $345 and include fittings which they are installing. They will have it at my door in 2 weeks. I know Wakemakers is a great company but I would also give FatSac a chance!

I found Fatsacs to be super easy to work with. I was ordering some bags through Lane at Footer’s Edge and I had some questions about the bags that Lane couldn’t answer. The next day my phone rang and it was the owner of Fatsacs, I don’t recall his name, on the line to answer all of my questions. The bags were delivered on time and exactly as described and have performed flawlessly for years.
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Do you pics ? I blew a 1,000 lb Sumo bag in the rear of my 2016 Craz Surf Edition this weekend.

I use my storage space under my seats but not in the rear lockers. My boat is in another state, so I can’t get measurements right now.

I am sorry but my boat is in storage. It goes about 12 inches into the storage area. For the extra weight it is not much and they fill 100%.

I am sorry but my boat is in storage. It goes about 12 inches into the storage area. For the extra weight it is not much and they fill 100%.

So the “leg” you reference in above is the step up area into the rear compartment ?

Thanks again !

The smallest (height) is the front. The compartment stair steps it’s way towards the back. When I lift my back corner seat is see the bag. It does not go much beyond that towards the bow. The 1100 fat sac will not fill all the way and the Enzo took up too much storage.