Default 2008 moomba lsv under carpet

Hi, Not sure if im asking at the right place. but i have a 2008 moomba lsv. i wanted to get the carpets removed to instal NUTEAK flooring like they have in the newer boats. The installation place that can do it is asking me if under the carpet its gelcoat or plywood, not sure how i can check unless i rip a corner off, would anyone know how moomba did it?

thanks!

Fiberglass with gel-coat. You can see the perimeter of mine and especially around the seat base. There will be lots of residual contact cement from the carpet that will need to be cleaned off - I sanded mine then painted it with marine paint for fiberglass, but I was also changing base color (to hide the seams).

2008 OBV
    325 EFI with closed cooling
    Gravity III with 750's in the rear, 400 stock floor, 750 IBS
    Servo valve ballast upgrade
    Wetsounds Rev10
    JL Amps, WS420BT

2000 Outback LS <-- Sold!!!
    310 Carb Direct Drive
    800# Rear Locker
    750# IBS (should have kept this for the OBV)
    Dual Batteries with 2 Bank Charger System
    Kenwood Head with Remotes
    Too many hours restoring exterior from prior negligence to count!

If you 08 is like my o7 lsv, the flooring is very different than what is shown above. You can not remove the floor in the lsv. If you rear out the carpet, there is fiberglass and gelcoat but it is not "finished" and in rough shape so you will have to patch and sand to get it fairly smooth. You also will have 2 large metal plates that cover the gas tank. On of the problems you will have is the gaps between the metal plates and the floor as well as the gaps between the center floor locker door and the floor are quite large. I used some Seadek type of material and glued it to the sides of the metal plates to fill the gaps as best i could. I then laid down some miners moss flooring. It is so much better now. Don't miss the nasty carpet at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

here the floor patched and everything painted. and then the flooring down.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190