Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2004 mobius LS loaded in atlanta

I'm thinking about selling my boat, so here you go. It's a 2004 moomba mobius LS gravity games edition with 115 hrs, 310 hp indmar 350, wakeplate, perfect pass, gravity ballast (1250 or 1500lbs I'm not sure),bimini top, depth sounder, heater, hot/cold shower, drivers seat with adjustable height bolster, heavy duty factory moomba cover, new steering cable, just added kicker sub and polk tower speakers and 2 amps. I upgraded the cd player to the kenwood kdc 232 mr to play burned cd's and it has a drivers remote. I can sell with or without the system since the tower speakers haven't been installed yet. It's been a great boat with a great wake and it has every option you can think of. I'm looking for 27,500 without the system or 28,500 with it and I will finish installing the tower speakers.

[/img]

Curious, did they make a Gravity Games Edition of an LS ? I had never heard of that. Nice looking ride no matter what.

-J

I just assumed it was a gravity games boat since it is loaded and it has all the gravity games stickers on the boat. thanks for the compliment

No problem.

All moomba's have the "Official towboat of the Gravity Games" stickers on the windows and stern. The GG ed. is a decked out XLV, with special options, and lots of manufacturers hull stickers, etc.

You do seem to have every option available, and then some. For all that - the deal looks excellent!!! I wish you good luck, and sorry to see you leave "the family"

-J

For everyone interested I took a bunch of new pics today, there are a few options I forgot to mention, it has a 4 blade stainless steel prop and a fiberglass swim platform, the 100 hr service was just completed and it's ready for a very fun trouble free summer.

[/img]

wake pics

Couple questions for you. Where in georgia are you, whats the condition of the boat right now today. Why's the Tach in that picture stuck at 800 rpm's? Any known problems "tears,rips, scratches on the boat? I am really in the market for a boat, if you could answer these couple questions for me I would appreciate it. thanks

I am located on the north side of atlanta, the tach is at 800 rpm because the ign is switched off and the guages try to move to a neutral position, there are no tear or rips in any of the upolstery there are a cpl of scratches on the back of the boat above the swim platform, the boat is in great shape, my number is 404-295-4225 and I will be trading this boat in next weekend if it hasn't sold yet.

Great looking boat. I like the pictures you took. They show off the boat real well.

what boat are you going to get in repalce of this one?