Default 2016 moomba mondo intermittently starts

We have a 2016 moomba mondo that intermittently starts. Doesn't matter temperature, if it was running previously, if it has sat for a while. Just doesn't fire up. Will turn over, but takes 2-3 tries before it starts. Had a dealership repairman assess the boat. He was able to recreate it, however, he couldn't figure out the problem. Anyone else have this issue?

Had a very similar issue with my 2016 Mondo. Have him ensure that the Indmar Raptor software is updated to the latest version. This completely solved my issue.
    2016 Moomba Mondo - Surf Edition - Raptor 400

Quote Originally Posted by lynes View Post
    We have a 2016 moomba mondo that intermittently starts. Doesn't matter temperature, if it was running previously, if it has sat for a while. Just doesn't fire up. Will turn over, but takes 2-3 tries before it starts. Had a dealership repairman assess the boat. He was able to recreate it, however, he couldn't figure out the problem. Anyone else have this issue?
    Interesting, sounds like you may have a great husband.

Quote Originally Posted by gamble76 View Post
    Had a very similar issue with my 2016 Mondo. Have him ensure that the Indmar Raptor software is updated to the latest version. This completely solved my issue.
    Thanks! The dealership says that they performed an Indmar ECM callibration update and this should have fixed the problem. Thank you!