Thread: Gas gauge

Default Gas gauge

I’ve filled the boat up a couple times already and when it clicks off I don’t top off. Fuel gauge always reads 93% full. Not a huge deal but curious what others see when the pump stops. 7% short = about 4 gallons so like I said not a huge deal. More of a curiosity thing than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Max20 View Post
    I’ve filled the boat up a couple times already and when it clicks off I don’t top off. Fuel gauge always reads 93% full. Not a huge deal but curious what others see when the pump stops. 7% short = about 4 gallons so like I said not a huge deal. More of a curiosity thing than anything else.
    Mine dosent read full either. The digital gauge reads full tho. Not sure how much I trust either. I can have about an 1/8th tank left according to the gauges and it will take about 30 gallons to fill up
    '18 mojo

I have never been able to fill up Mondo past 3/4 full according to gas gauge. Dont know if gas gauge is correct or the fuel vent prevents it from filling up?? Dont want to test how low I can go before I run out of gas. Been very frustrating.
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition
    WM 910 Rear sacs and 650 and 550 IBS
    WS 600 WATT Amp- 4 Tower Speakers
    KICKER 800 WATT Amp-Sub
    Ford Raptor 400 6.2 L
    Pro sport 12 Dual Batt Charger
    Acme Prop 14.5 x 14.25

Winston Salem
    North Carolina

I'm assuming the main floor panel can be removed to be able to see the gas tank? Figure I can just fill up and look at the tank to verify that it is actually full
    '18 mojo

Same here on a Max

No biggie....so long as the gauge doesn’t read 15% and I run out on the water....lol