Default installing tower speakers with new amp and radio

I have a 2011 Moomba with a Kenwood stereo system with on board speakers. I want to install tower speakers with a new amp and a new radio with Blue-Tooth capability.
    1. Is there a special kind of radio that i need to buy to be able to plug into what is there?
    2. Any recommendations on what size of amp I should get to power the system with the tower speakers
    3. What should i use to install a 2 channel system so i can control the onboard speakers separate from the tower speakers
    4. Are there any videos out there that show installation instructions

Thanks

1) no
    2) A big one! Seriously, whats the system and tower speakers? Need to know the specifics, in order to make a credible suggestion.
    3) for a simple 2-zone setup, the Roswell Dual Zone Knob works great.
    4) where you purchase should be a primary resource for installation, setup and tuning.

Default installing tower speakers with new amp and radio

I have a JL Audio M400/4 amp for sale, PERFECT for running 2 tower speakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Thank you for the reply, my sons want tower speakers like the Rev-10 or comparable. thinking they need a 2000 watt amp. See some Rev 10 packages on Amazon but they have a 1250 watt amp. Is that enough?

2000 watts for 2 tower speakers??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    2000 watts for 2 tower speakers??
    what?? did you say something??? I can't hear ya.....

rev10's don't need 2000watts to play loudly. and be careful of buying wetsounds off amazon. most all of the product is refurb'ed from creative audio. just know that going in.
    I'd have no issues running that amp larry is selling for a set of rev10's. it's rated on the lower end of what ws will handle BUT JL has usually been underrated in my experience and it's clean clean power. a set of rev10's would play very loudly on that amp.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W View Post
    Thank you for the reply, my sons want tower speakers like the Rev-10 or comparable. thinking they need a 2000 watt amp. See some Rev 10 packages on Amazon but they have a 1250 watt amp. Is that enough?
    Purchase from a credible authorized dealer and they will make sure you get the proper amplifier, help with its setup and tuning. Those figures are marketing numbers mean nothing without proper context. IMO, 400W rms to each pod is ideal.

Thanks all. great info.