Default 2020 Mojo A3 tower folded height?

Hello!

Looking at possibly getting into a 2020 Mojo with A3 tower..... have to pull the trigger tomorrow. I’ve seen a lot of posts about mojos and different towers but haven’t seen anything on the A3 tower that this ‘20 has. I have 94” of clearance on my garage door height.... this particular Mojo has the swivel racks which I know I will have to remove to even come close to clearing. Does anyone have a measurement of the highest point on the tower of a Mojo with A3 without the racks? I know I’m going to be very close and can easily go with a drop hitch and remove racks but I’m still not sure I’ll clear?

The Moomba ‘20 manual lists height at 96.5” with tower folded but doesn’t specify if that is the height of the swivel rack, non swivel rack, or the tower itself with no racks???

I’ll be within inches I’m sure just hoping to get a more definitive answer.

Thank you!

Tyler

2012 Mobius LSV (Sold)
    2020 Mojo

I am almost helpful, but not quite. we have a 19 mondo with swivel racks. garage door opening is 94"+ a little bit more. we remove the racks (this is pretty easy, just one hex bolt to remove). we clear the door by about 1". i have used several hitches with different drop ranges, 0 to 4" and really no difference on the clearance. having a garage fit check is as important (maybe a little bit more) as a water test for me. I do the fit test before i even start to talk about closing the deal.

my belief is that you will fit, maybe remove a piece of door trim if needed. good luck!
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

@yearround.... thanks for the reply!!

2012 Mobius LSV (Sold)
    2020 Mojo

Ive got an 18 mojo on stock rims. To the top of the factory stationary board rack it is 100.5" the bow is raised up a little bit but I wouldnt think it would make much of a difference.
    '18 mojo

Thanks for the measurement!

2012 Mobius LSV (Sold)
    2020 Mojo