Default Moomba Boomerang for sale 1992

I have 1992 Moomba Bomarang for sale. Great boat. Needs new interior an the windshield corner is broken off.
    New Carb, New transmission, battery and the misc items. Also comes with factory (?) ski boat trailer.

Boat runs fabulous and is way faster then my newer moomba. Also corners better. Why get rid of it then? Wake boarding on the new boat.... grand sons you know.

One to many boats.

I'm in Grand Rapids area Michigan

I'd say you need to post up pics/price but honestly you will probably have better luck on craigslist.
    my gut is you are in the 3-5k range and it should sell quickly on there.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I was going to get some pics up. And yes also on Craigslist shortly

Default Mom a boomerang

Quote Originally Posted by engrguy View Post
    I have 1992 Moomba Bomarang for sale. Great boat. Needs new interior an the windshield corner is broken off.
    New Carb, New transmission, battery and the misc items. Also comes with factory (?) ski boat trailer.

Boat runs fabulous and is way faster then my newer moomba. Also corners better. Why get rid of it then? Wake boarding on the new boat.... grand sons you know.

One to many boats.

I'm in Grand Rapids area Michigan
    Good afternoon hoping all is well. I live n Calgary Alberta and have the same year Mombasa boomerang you have may I ask where did you buy your transmission. Mine just went and having issues finding one.

Truly Shannon george