Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Iphone 11 pro / Ipod play through fusion radio

I have been fighting a new problem this year on my previously flawless fusion radio. I switched to an iphone 11 pro in the fall, and ever since I cannot get music to play when my phone is plugged in via USB. The song I am tying to play displays on the fusion head-unit and shows it playing, but no audio comes out. The phone is also charging off the USB, so I cannot even determine if the issue is on the phone end or boat end. Blue tooth works on this phone, just nothing corded. I also want to add my car has apple radio and the phone plays music with that through the lightning connector no issues.

I have tried: A different cord - same result
    Other iphones - all play through the USB no issues
    A different iphone 11 pro - plays with no issues.

Can anyone help me with any iphone or boat settings that is not allowing this to work?
    2016 Craz

I'm guessing you or someone else accidentally tapped not to trust the device or there was a glitch that caused it to not be trusted. Probably need to reset the privacy settings on your phone.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202778

Also try unplugging and replugging in the usb when it says the track is playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Or try resetting ur phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reset everything on my phone and went back out today with the same results. Anyone have any other ideas?
    2016 Craz

My ipod wouldn't charge, but played music. Now I plug in and use the cigarette lighter opening thing and just use bt.
    19 Max
    Fully Exiled

The bluetooth audio quality is not great. My USB is charging my phone, and the music I am trying to play even displays on the radio headunit, I just dont get any audio.
    2016 Craz

I’m having the exact same issue on my 2015 Mojo. It looks like it’s playing but no sound. I unplug it and I can use BT fine, but as discussed above, the sound quality isn’t the best. I have an iPhone 11. Were you able to find a solution?

typical issues with some Iphones. They keep screwing up things like Carplay as well. What IOS version are you at?

I don't know why this has come up again, but this was discussed earlier here:
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....hone-11-and-up

iPhone 11 and up are not compatible.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)