Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hit a log today

It’s a 2019. Leftover, which is why I got such a great deal on it. I am not sure if it has the 1.76 tranny or not. They got the boat at the dealer in the July ‘19 timeframe

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    Depends on several factors...

Motor
    Primary Activity
    Elevation
    RPMs under max load
    Max Ballast

Wakemakers has a Propfinder online utility to help but I directly reached out directly to ACME with my specifics to get my recent recommendation to move to a 2937 15x11 in my Craz.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Hows the 2937 working out for you?
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    Hows the 2937 working out for you?
    Like a champ! The OJ 945 was pretty decent with stock ballast and even with my Enzos but adding lead & a Sumo Sac, it was struggling.

The ACME 2937 pulls like a Freight train, whether loaded for surfing or quickly getting on plane for wakeboarding.

Surf rpms while loaded are down by like 800, it feels a lot more capable in its powerband now.

Definitely a solid upgrade now that I run around 5,600 lbs while surfing!

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Max20 View Post
    1 more thing - it surfed awesome with the heavy load. Wave was huge! Under normal circumstances with 1/2 the people weight I am able to surf wonderfully without the rope with factory ballast. I do not see me adding lead or additional bags in the future.
    To answer the questions. I’m not sure what elevation Cincinnati is, but it’s not way above sea level. I have the 400 motor and I would say primarily our activity is surfing. I do pull the kids on a wakeboard but do not run any ballast - they’re still young and don’t need a huge wave to ramp. I’m early 40’s and have no desire to catch huge air on a wakeboard whatsoever but I do LOVE to surf.
    It’s a 2019. Leftover, which is why I got such a great deal on it. I am not sure if it has the 1.76 tranny or not. They got the boat at the dealer in the July ‘19 timeframe
    I am pretty sure you have the 1.5 as far as transmissions go. The 1.76 wasn't put on the 400 until MY 2020 and the 15 x 13 isn't a factory option on the 1.76. It sounds like you are happy with the 15x13 prop so you could always just get another one in the same pitch and have a spare or you could always try a different pitch to get a little more torque if that is what you are wanting. RC said he called ACME and they helped him figure out which prop was best for his application/wants so you can always try that.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Thanks for all the reply’s folks. I’m going to buy the same prop OJ945 and repair the one I have as well for a spare. Delta propeller is local to me so I am going to go through them.

Like I said, my boat is now at the dealer for break in oil change/checkup. I will see what they want for a new prop but my guess is it will be less expensive to go directly to Delta.