Default O5 MOOMBA Oil pressure switch

It appears my oil pressure switch went bad. It was running fine and then died. Towed back went through everything. Found fuel pump wasn't running when key was turned on. (jumped fuel pump and it worked etc) Jumped oil pressure switch and bang pump runs again. Now what do I do about a replacement? Any Auto parts store needs a year and make of a car for a part. Not like the old days when you brought it into the counter and the guy looked at it and said hold on. Went to the back and played a new one on the counter. It is a 2 wire for a Indamar engine carburated.

Anyone? Part number? or other recommendations.

I have an 04' Supra with the Indmar 5.7 GM TBI engine. I just looked at it and I see the pressure switch just above the oil fliter in the block(port side). If you have yours off, carefully clean the black paint off it I(mine was painted black along with the engine from the factory) and see if the AC DELCO or GM number is still on it. Then you can do a search for it on the net and give that number to a parts house. I identified my injectors that way and bought them locally.

Its located by the distributer and it's a 2 prog unit. It says Hobbs Corp. It must normal be a closed circuit because when I jumped the two wires across to started.

Ok so this whole thing started because the boat died right? And when I hit the starter it cranked but didn't fire because there was no gas in the carb because the fuel pump was not running. This is how I got this far. Well the alternate had a bad rectifier so I took that to get fixed..... order a new oil pressure sending unit. Thought hey Ill make sure the new alternate is good. Put it together an put the OLD pressure switch on it and BANG there is is runs great and doesn't need a switch. Some how the alternator allows the fuel pump to work.

Wanted to update everyone.

Oh yes never was able to cross reference the oil pressure sending unit but there were 150-170 from dealer. 51 if you go to a speed shoot and have him use one for the NOS. Same company same sending unit. You'll have to figure out the PSI you need but I think probably around 5-8 would work.

How did you know the alternator was bad if the engine wasn't running? Sounds to me like there's some suspicious and/or bad wiring. Glad your running.

It was running but the battery would go dead over night. Then i took it out this past weekend an edit died completely.

I spoke to a mechanic at the local Mastercaft dealer. He said the switch it self may have gotten stuck and the alternator WAS NOT THE PROBLEM. The switch was.

I got a email back from Indmar

PN/501013 Switch safety Fuel Pump Hobbs. Ordered one from Inboardonline.com $65.01

Hope this information helps someone else out.

Side not Mastercraft dealer also had one on stock.

Moomba dealer was worthless.

Alternator rebuilt at local alternator shop for $60.00