Default Wet sounds not playing vocals, also constant buzz

Hey guys,

Complete new guy to marine electrical- well most electrical for that matter. I just recently picked up a new to me Moomba that came with wet sounds on the tower, the audio generally sounds great, but I noticed the other day the tower speakers don’t have vocals only instruments through them, and when they’re on they continuously buzz. I would imagine this has something to do with the wiring. What do you guys think? I’ve attached photos of the wiring for the amp/speakers/sub. Any help would be much appreciated. I can also post more photos if need be.

Thanks!D5E58E4F-1C56-4159-96AD-BD76C9935B00.jpgE640A0D5-063F-49F6-917F-4A3BCD3176D5.jpg

The photo with my hand shows the wires coming down through the tower to the amp and their connection points.

Blown tweeter or cross-over can result in just the mid-bass working. Amp or head unit settings could limit the audio signal to the speaker. Defective amp.

Okay, is there a good way to test this to be sure?

If the amp or head unit low-pass setting is enabled, you would likely not get any vocals. Would could rewire an in-boat speaker to the tower amp and see if it plays normal or the same no vocals. If you have multi-meter, you can ohm out the pods. A blown tweeter or cross-over will throw off its 4 ohm nominal impedance.