Default Trailer touch up paint

I'm the proud owner of a 13lb paper weight... Loading boat on trailer in windy conditions, boat gets a little off as I'm getting on bunks and I grind on the trailer a little with the prop. All 4 blades hosed... The trailer has very little damage. One very small groove and the rest is paint scratched off in a small area. Looking to fix it back.

What type paint should I use to repair?
    Anything else I should be thinking about on this repair? (Other than not doing it again...)
    '18 mojo

you can get OEM paint from Boatmate trailer. I called them a few years ago and bought a can.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

The guide poles didn’t bump it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Branden967 View Post
    The guide poles didn’t bump it back?
    Yeah, I dont get how this is possible. Did you remove the trailer guides?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Yeah, I dont get how this is possible. Did you remove the trailer guides?
    Guide polls are on. I was surprised as well. I came in slightly off and bumped the left pole. I believe I over corrected combined with a little too much throttle and it kicked it over to the right. Thats when it hit the trailer. It was very windy and alot of people waiting. Emotions ran high and sparks flew...
    '18 mojo

yes, this happens even with the guide poles. I think it is one of the risks of power loading. but i still do it. I have toasted the prop also. more than one. get a replacement prop, get this one repaired, now you have a backup for when this unfortunate event happens again.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    you can get OEM paint from Boatmate trailer. I called them a few years ago and bought a can.
    I did this as well w/Boatmate - small spray can Make sure to have your trailer id number and they will know the exact paint to mix.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by yearround View Post
    yes, this happens even with the guide poles. I think it is one of the risks of power loading. but i still do it. I have toasted the prop also. more than one. get a replacement prop, get this one repaired, now you have a backup for when this unfortunate event happens again.
    Got the new prop. How much repair can they do? 3 of the 4 blades have gashes in them and the other is bent. It's like it turned to butter
    '18 mojo

Bummer. I’ve always wondered why trailer manufactures don’t make prop “grove” bigger to allow for stuff like this. Doesn’t seem like it’d be hard todo, but I’m guessing it’s probably structural.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    Got the new prop. How much repair can they do? 3 of the 4 blades have gashes in them and the other is bent. It's like it turned to butter
    Man, I've done some serious prop damage. They'll have that thing looking like new. Not sure if the price is going to vary depending on the amount of repair.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost