Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by miltonbradley View Post
    So picked up the new boat and having a hard time dialing in the wave. I did upgrade the factory rear bags to the 1190 wake makers bags. have tried tabs at 65-80 percent wp at 0 and around 10.8-11.2 mph. front bag usually at 100 percent. surf side 100 and other side 60-70... Im a bigger guy 250lbs just seeing if anyone can give me any info that might help of that I am doing wrong. There is usually 3-4 people in the boat. Again I appreciate any help or ideas. thanks in advance
    Here is our 2019 Craz (stock ballast) setup that works every time:

Autowake OFF
    300lbs of lead evenly distributed evenly under rear bags
    100lbs of lead evenly distributed evenly in the bow
    Fill all ballast 100%
    Wakeplate at 0-10
    Leave surf plates at factory settings
    Speed = 10.8-11.2

Tip 1: Make sure your bags are actually full, and burp any air out of the bags. We do this once per weekend. The tanks are on timers and will some times lie to you. Our front tanks are rarely even close to full when the pump shuts off.

Tip 2: Get a good board. The best thing I ever did as a bigger rider on a small-ish wave was get a Slingshot Coaster. You will not regret it. Use all 3 fins at first, then start removing them for more fun as you get comfortable.

Tip 3: Autowake: just don't use it until you get your wave dialed in without it. We never use at this point, and always have a great wave.

I changed my pitch and roll settings, does anyone remember the default numbers for a Craz? Also everyone up to this point was surfing regular and a new person is goofy. I have not really messed with that side for making a wave. Does anyone have some rough, pitch, roll, speed and surf tab settings?
    2018 Craz, 3000lbs stock ballast, ENZOs, 500lb Lead Ballast, Still chasing the best wave!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowslydder View Post
    I changed my pitch and roll settings, does anyone remember the default numbers for a Craz? Also everyone up to this point was surfing regular and a new person is goofy. I have not really messed with that side for making a wave. Does anyone have some rough, pitch, roll, speed and surf tab settings?
    You should be able to go back to factory presets, but IIRC it should be 9° pitch and +5° and -3° roll

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Default Nice

Quote Originally Posted by miltonbradley View Post
    NICE Wave! thanks for the reply I will try that this weekend
    Exactly what recipe did you do to achieve this, I need more length in my wave. I have. 17 Craz , no auto wake!
    WakeMAKERS 1100s in the back.