Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtnsurfer View Post
    All your feedback is good. I guess I was misunderstanding the system. I thought it would take everything as the boat was and compensate it to adjust to the settings. However, now that I think about it there is only so much it can do with what we have in the boat weight wise.

I think the one that confused me the most was when it said something like this (not exact wording) "bow maxed out add weight in rear"

Center balast was emptied by the auto set up and the rear had 2500lbs. So this just confused me.....I thought the auto would fill center bag max on its own. Then I felt when I went to fill it, it would go turn off the auto system because I was manually filling.

Not sure.....sorry to be a pain, I am just trying to figure this Auto thing out to try and get my best wave with best push.
    You don't say if you have a Moomba or Supra, but just Google "Moomba (or Supra) Autowake tutorial video". They put out a 3 part series on Autowake.

That said, I can't get Autowake to keep my ballasts full and achieve pitch and roll numbers, yet I can achieve them manually with full ballast and Autowake off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2019 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by Shoebox View Post
    You don't say if you have a Moomba or Supra, but just Google "Moomba (or Supra) Autowake tutorial video". They put out a 3 part series on Autowake.

That said, I can't get Autowake to keep my ballasts full and achieve pitch and roll numbers, yet I can achieve them manually with full ballast and Autowake off.

That is where lead or human weight is helpful.

If your starboard side bag is dumping water add lead or human to port side to leverage and force Autowake to fill starboard.

Add weight to opposite side that is dumping ballast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    That is where lead or human weight is helpful.

If your starboard side bag is dumping water add lead or human to port side to leverage and force Autowake to fill starboard.

Add weight to opposite side that is dumping ballast.

It shouldn't be dumping ballast at all, since I achieve pitch and roll manually without changing anything.

When I have Autowake on for me, 9.2 pitch and -1.5 roll, 100% amplitude, it dumps 50% from the non-surf side and almost 100% from the center. I have 850 lbs of lead pretty evenly distributed throughout the boat, but biased toward the rear. There is no reason for it to be dumping as much as it does.

2019 Supra SL450

Yeah something is up. The most I lose it 8-9%

Maybe try a Recalibration?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

It shouldn't be dumping ballast at all, since I achieve pitch and roll manually without changing anything.

When I have Autowake on for me, 9.2 pitch and -1.5 roll, 100% amplitude, it dumps 50% from the non-surf side and almost 100% from the center. I have 850 lbs of lead pretty evenly distributed throughout the boat, but biased toward the rear. There is no reason for it to be dumping as much as it does.

This is pretty much what I was seeing myself.

Other comment about adding weight or people to areas that need weight makes sense.

If mine was that off, my dealer would be on my boat telling me what is wrong with my boat.

Autowake should give you a green reading sitting still which should translate to hitting your pitch and roll at speed.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Autowake should give you a green reading sitting still which should translate to hitting your pitch and roll at speed.
    Yeah, that's when it's dumping all the ballast.

2019 Supra SL450

So you fill ballast 100% and then turn on Autowake at idle and it dumps 50% out of non surf side and 100% front?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

So you fill ballast 100% and then turn on Autowake at idle and it dumps 50% out of non surf side and 100% front?

yes...if you were talking to me

Yep

2019 Supra SL450