Default trailer dolly experience

Has anyone had any experience with one of these.

https://www.amazon.com/Trailer-Valet...ct_top?ie=UTF8

Trailer Valet TVXL25 Jack/Leveler & Chock

My situation is, I'm looking at parking boat in 3rd stall of garage. Its gonna require some carefull maneuvering since the 3rd stall is recessed 2 ft and its not a straight drive in. I'm gonna have to come in at an angle and carefully maneuver through a 9 ft wide door. So, looking at solutions to make this easier. I could prolly drive it all the way in but not without risk. I'm thinking driving it up until the transom and rear tires enter garage and then use a powered dolly to push boat the rest of the way. The driveway is a mild incline of maybe 7-8 degrees.
    Anyone have any experience with these?. I keep reading amazon reviews and they're all over the place, high positives and strong negative reviews. Not sure who to believe.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with one of these.

https://www.amazon.com/Trailer-Valet...ct_top?ie=UTF8

Trailer Valet TVXL25 Jack/Leveler & Chock

My situation is, I'm looking at parking boat in 3rd stall of garage. Its gonna require some carefull maneuvering since the 3rd stall is recessed 2 ft and its not a straight drive in. I'm gonna have to come in at an angle and carefully maneuver through a 9 ft wide door. So, looking at solutions to make this easier. I could prolly drive it all the way in but not without risk. I'm thinking driving it up until the transom and rear tires enter garage and then use a powered dolly to push boat the rest of the way. The driveway is a mild incline of maybe 7-8 degrees.
    Anyone have any experience with these?. I keep reading amazon reviews and they're all over the place, high positives and strong negative reviews. Not sure who to believe.
    7-8 degree incline? No way, they work great on flat ground. I had the same issue with my smaller LSV, I'm in an alley. Would use the truck to get the rear wheels into the garage over the lip. Then swap to my trailer mover for the last few feet. My trailer mover struggled going up any incline, if you try it make sure to lock out the brakes.
    Last edited by parrothd; 06-03-2020 at 10:12 AM.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

7-8 deg is pretty steep, that is launch ramp steep. No $700 pusher is going to play nice with a 6000#+ rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan