Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

ruger- looks great... nice addition.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    Ok last addition to the boat for now anyways. Gatorstep took my rough templates and a little back and forth and we made it look factory. No more slipping using the bow ladder. Very happy with the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That looks awesome!! I wonder if I could just reach out to them and get it in the factory brown color now that y’all have worked it all out to look factory....great work on that!!

2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    That looks awesome!! I wonder if I could just reach out to them and get it in the factory brown color now that y’all have worked it all out to look factory....great work on that!!

I would think they would be able to do that pretty easy and would save a lot time. Shipping from Oregon to Oklahoma back and forth a few times took weeks, but worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    ruger- looks great... nice addition.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Looks great!!
    Thanks!

Ok so still learning but found out the weirdest thing tonight or I thought so anyways. 2 weeks ago 1 adults and 2 extra kids so we’re taking 120# ish autowake surfing threw an impressive wake. Tonight no kids 1 adult it was so so and washy. Over rode it and played with some weight. More setting it up manual listing and still surf tab. Got a better wave than auto was putting out. Still bugged me that if we increased bow weight past 25% we lost push. Finally said what would it do if we went full or almost full 80% now and non surf side then 100% surf side. The results were night and day different. I tested the push and could recover 15-20Ft back without problems. Where previously the pocket was short. So recorded the autowake numbers and programmed them in we’ll see how it will react next time to see if it can recreate our awesome wave.

Never seen a hull react this way but I think I like it & the more i figure out what it wants and doesn’t want the easier it will be.

Now wakeboarding I set autowake amplitude at 50% and let it rip. Does very well I think!

Here’s a few pics of the goofy wave difference before and after on windy water

2021 Makai

Yeah, I know, it’s spectacular.

For some reason this vid quality is crap on everything except Instagram. Weird. Take a peak tho if your interested

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB9DOd0B...=156tuyu2s85ll
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by RilesDrey View Post

Yeah, I know, it’s spectacular.

Deer Creek? or Jordanelle?
    2022 MAX
    Steamboat,CO

that looks like Deer Creek, can see the back side of Mt. Timp?
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtnsurfer View Post
    Deer Creek? or Jordanelle?
    DC

2020 Moomba Kaiyen, 3700# stock, 5600’ elevation

Got invited by one of Zandar's coaches to Lake Wesserunsett in Maine for the weekend. We had a great time there. Stayed in a cabin with the boat in the backyard. We were able to do multiple sets per day, return to the dock for lunch, back in the boat etc. Anyway the highlight was Zandar's coaching getting enough confidence into him to try a Mexican Backroll. He landed on his back first try. Second try he got about 80% of the way around!!! Unfortunately he twisted his ankle pretty bad on the (crash) landing and will need a few days to recover. He has never been hurt before, so this is a new thing for him to sit back and heal. Anyway here it is, a 10 year old attempting to go upside down behind a boat.

2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off