Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Nice. Kudos to him for trying. I'd be scared s***less.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by jimmsch View Post
    Got invited by one of Zandar's coaches to Lake Wesserunsett in Maine for the weekend. We had a great time there. Stayed in a cabin with the boat in the backyard. We were able to do multiple sets per day, return to the dock for lunch, back in the boat etc. Anyway the highlight was Zandar's coaching getting enough confidence into him to try a Mexican Backroll. He landed on his back first try. Second try he got about 80% of the way around!!! Unfortunately he twisted his ankle pretty bad on the (crash) landing and will need a few days to recover. He has never been hurt before, so this is a new thing for him to sit back and heal. Anyway here it is, a 10 year old attempting to go upside down behind a boat.
    That stinks on the injury. Keep posting vids. He is fun to watch.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by jimmsch View Post
    Got invited by one of Zandar's coaches to Lake Wesserunsett in Maine for the weekend. We had a great time there. Stayed in a cabin with the boat in the backyard. We were able to do multiple sets per day, return to the dock for lunch, back in the boat etc. Anyway the highlight was Zandar's coaching getting enough confidence into him to try a Mexican Backroll. He landed on his back first try. Second try he got about 80% of the way around!!! Unfortunately he twisted his ankle pretty bad on the (crash) landing and will need a few days to recover. He has never been hurt before, so this is a new thing for him to sit back and heal. Anyway here it is, a 10 year old attempting to go upside down behind a boat.
    That's rad seeing the kids going for it. My first invert was the Mexi Roll.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

2019' Moomba Max

Easy there mate. Isn't it winter there?

A late addition to June - not real exciting as our weather isn't cooperating. Finally got my bimini board pockets done. Such a huge improvement. One is slightly deeper for a thicker board - hoping a kneeboard would fit up there but nope. If you've ever been considering doing something like this I would highly recommend it.

As you can see the iffy weather turned to crap on our maiden voyage. We pulled up to a marina and hit the cantina for some cervezas and salsa. Kinda funny going past the sailboat - full timer. Had a couple outboards hanging off it, a bike, some tomato plants and of course about 15 pot plants growing. LOL - not quite sure how the law would regulate that with you living on the water.

The electric fence around the perimeter of the dock to keep sea lions off was interesting/intimidating too.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Love the "This is my happy place" sticker.
    Gunna have to copy that!
    Not much else to do during Winter here, oh and the excitement of another lockdown in Victoria (in Australia).
    Enjoy the sunshine, only only 4 months to go.......
    Cheers BruceR, Melb AUS.
    Bruce
    2014 Moomba Mondo

2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post

Nice job and congrats!
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Last ride of the evening did not disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA