Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post

I am going to work this summer on fully understanding Autowake, but curious others experience on:

1) Are you running both bags 100% full? I have stock ballast and we have two 400s under the cabin seats on either side so its basically the same as your exact fit bags. When we want to do it right we fill everything 100%.
    2) Where do you put your lead?We have 200 lbs of lead, 150 lbs mid ship starboard side under our 400 bag and 50 lbs mid ship port side under our 400 bag. The offset is for two reasons, to offset the battery weight and we all surf goofy in my crew
    3) Wakeplate typical % We run the wake plate at 0% because we like the shorter taller wave shape
    4) Surf Tab % (both port and starboard) for us goofy riders i think we set it at 60 or 65, i cannot remember exactly
    5) Are you draining bags and listing boat a little more? No but we do try to move the majority of the passengers to the surf side

Thanks all, just looking to fast track my knowledge on other's experience!
    We have a 2017 Mojo and I put our set up in red. We have found that when surfing, we can usually do really good without auto wake. I find auto wake most useful for wakeboarding
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    Not yet...this weekend was the first in the water and still getting it dialed. Give me till July to post some pics. What I will say is they really conform to the space well without putting crazy amounts of pressure.

I bought some cargo nets to mount above them in the side seats and rear lockers to allow for life jackets and ropes to hang above them...will post pics as it all comes together.
    Do you mind sharing the link to the cargo nets? I need to do the same to my 18 Mojo.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Quote Originally Posted by jnr4817 View Post
    Do you mind sharing the link to the cargo nets? I need to do the same to my 18 Mojo.
    Side Seats - I went with 42" ones
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rear Lockers
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

I have the 2019 Mojo and the Wakemaker's BagBuster upgrade. I also run 150 lbs of weight that I move around (mostly up front). I find the lead weight really helps the AutoWake when the boat is lightly loaded because it wants to dump water from the back to achieve pitch. I have considered adding more to help with roll as well because with 3-4 people in the boat AutoWake wants to dump too much water from the non-surf side. If I only have 3 people in the boat I frequently turn off AutoWake.

My wave is very surfable. I'm a big guy and with a fast board i can easily surf the front and rear pocket on the wave. I find many people complain about their wave when the real problem is their technique. Technique + displacement = happy surfer!
    2019 Moomba Mojo
    Wakemakers Ballast Upgrade
    Inland Surfer Red Rocket, Blue Lake
    Ronix Pot Belly Cruiser, Carbon Air Core 3
    Zup 2.0
    Poparazzi & Super Mable Tubes

I am slowly playing with my Mojo and last night it had the best wave to date with ~30 hours on the boat this summer. Here was my setup:

**Disclaimer - I like a steeper wave for surf style

1) 1280 rears - Both of them full(Wakemakers ExactFit)
    2) 500 lbs of lead (250 on rear seat corner, 250 on floor near rear seat)
    3) Front @ 80%(I think I coulda ran it 100%)
    4) Driver +2 adults surf side(one on swim deck, one on rear seat)
    5) 2 x 50 lb kids wherever they felt like sitting
    6) Wake plate at 15-25

The length and push on the wave was awesome...I think getting the front to full would have lengthened the wave even more.

I am only 180lbs but the curl was hitting my thigh and still tons of push off the curl. We had a 220 lbs guy getting back really far and still tons of push. RPMs were ~3500 with the OJ 15x13 Prop.

Really impressed with the push and length I am getting off of it once I am figuring things out!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Try running just a bit faster with wake plate at or near zero.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Any update on tweaking your wave?

Currently, I run enzos full, center and IBS full, 200 lead midship port side (offsets driver), 150 lead bow. Tabs are port 60, starboard 80, wake plate 20. F291299C-1A52-4EED-B383-8BBCCF7918D9.jpg
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Any update on tweaking your wave?

Currently, I run enzos full, center and IBS full, 200 lead midship port side (offsets driver), 150 lead bow. Tabs are port 60, starboard 80, wake plate 20. F291299C-1A52-4EED-B383-8BBCCF7918D9.jpg
    I had enzo's on my Mojo also, no lead though. You're the second person I hear adds 200lbs port side to offset the driver weight. I like that idea, i'm gonna try that next. I am a firm believer that you weigh the boat evenly side to side and let the surf tabs do their job.
    I also see you added lead to the bow.
    I posted this recently, but in case you did not see it, this was my experience with the IBS. It fills as overflow from the center tank. As center tank fills it moves its air into the IBS. The IBS fills with air first, once the water overflows from center tank it moves into IBS.
    Problem is the drain line is located at the bottom of the IBS, left side. As water flows in and reaches above the level of the drain, air is locked in you will see the overflow drain expel water and the IBS looks full and tight, but its 80% air. You have the open the top vent plug, let all air out and replace and then it'll fill with water. You loose a lot of front weight due to this. Solution would be to have put the fill overflow drain at the top of the bag like the rear bags are.
    Maybe this was just my boat. If its not, I would think this occurs with all IBS's.
    Can u check and see if you have the same issue?. I'd be curious to know. I should try to check on my supra but haven't figured out how to remove the flooring easily.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I will definitely check next time we go out.

If remember correctly my bag has 5 ports. Right bottom is fill, left bottom is drain, top middle is overflow, the other 2 are on left and right on top with plugs.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by jnr4817; 08-12-2020 at 01:52 AM.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

, left bottom is drain, top middle is overflow,.
    OK, my IBS did not have a top middle drain. Like yours I had left and right bottom for fill and drain. Having a drain on top would solve the problem. Interesting, was that a design update? Anyone else with a '15 Mojo that does not have the top middle drain on their IBS?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost