Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Mojo - Weight Distribution Advice

Hey all,

I got my 2019 Mojo through the breakin period this weekend. I got some surfing in and it was pretty awesome, just have to tune the wave a bit. I have the following setup:

1) Rear 1280 ExactFit Bags
    2) 1200 upfront(with IBS)
    3) 500 lbs of Lead

I am going to work this summer on fully understanding Autowake, but curious others experience on:

1) Are you running both bags 100% full?
    2) Where do you put your lead?(IE - Under rear bags, under bow filler, midship, etc)
    3) Wakeplate typical %
    4) Surf Tab % (both port and starboard)
    5) Are you draining bags and listing boat a little more?

Thanks all, just looking to fast track my knowledge on other's experience!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Nice, the mojo is a great boat, you're going to love it, we do! You're going to be putting almost all of that lead up front. Think of it this way, you added weight in the rear, but kept the front stock, it's going to need help, plus people almost never want to sit in the bow, they want to sit in the back, which only adds more weight there. I try to keep the wake plate as minimal as possible, but I usually do have it deployed just a bit, more for a beginner maybe almost half. I forget the surf plates but I believe 60 for regular wave, 65 for goofy, this is for flow 2.0, not sure if you have 3.0. I always list my rear bags a bit, that helps the wave a lot, but again, if you have 3.0, I assume that's needed less. I have bags under my mid seats, makes the wave even better. Good luck, have fun!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

I have enzos plus center and ibs.

I run everything full. I sit 2-4 people surf side. And 2-4 up front. I’ll be be getting 600lbs lead for front and surf side when just wifey and I.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

I think i just bought a new 19 Mojo, need to start sourcing bags ect. Boat comes with 3000lbs ballast with the IBS, how heavy is the IBS bag?

1) rear bags - 900 each; I upgraded to WM ExactFit 1280s that go underneath side seats...would recommend them as they fit really well.
    2) Center is 700
    3) IBS is 500
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Sounds good, most likely grab 600 or 700 lbs of lead until i can get the exact fits delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by duch17 View Post
    I think i just bought a new 19 Mojo, need to start sourcing bags ect. Boat comes with 3000lbs ballast with the IBS, how heavy is the IBS bag?
    Funny what happens when u wake up Monday morning with a hangover from hell and no clue what you just did/purchased over the weekend! Well if it turns out to be a Mojo, feel comforted to know its a great boat. I love mine.

Like everyone else is saying. Add more weight. I wish I kept my 1100's and added extra weight in lead instead of Enzo's. The only draw back from Enzo's is they take up all your space in the middle seats. Its nice to have the storage for towel bags, coolers, snacks, etc.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    1) rear bags - 900 each; I upgraded to WM ExactFit 1280s that go underneath side seats...would recommend them as they fit really well.
    2) Center is 700
    3) IBS is 500
    Do you have any pics of the wave with the exact fit?
    '18 mojo

Not yet...this weekend was the first in the water and still getting it dialed. Give me till July to post some pics. What I will say is they really conform to the space well without putting crazy amounts of pressure.

I bought some cargo nets to mount above them in the side seats and rear lockers to allow for life jackets and ropes to hang above them...will post pics as it all comes together.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Funny what happens when u wake up Monday morning with a hangover from hell and no clue what you just did/purchased over the weekend! Well if it turns out to be a Mojo, feel comforted to know its a great boat. I love mine.

Like everyone else is saying. Add more weight. I wish I kept my 1100's and added extra weight in lead instead of Enzo's. The only draw back from Enzo's is they take up all your space in the middle seats. Its nice to have the storage for towel bags, coolers, snacks, etc.
    I'm going with that story. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    2019 Moomba Mojo