Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks jzelt. I just started working on this rig again. How you explained it is how I have it hooked so sounds like I have it correct.

bergermaister - I was actually planning to do something of that nature because the ol plunger fake a lakes never work all that well.

A new problem I have run into is the possibility this boat may of had a lanyard switch. I have no power to coil or any purple wires for that matter at the engine. I just put a new switch in and verified I have 12.6 volts with ignition on, but nothing at plug 5 on the engine to boat harness. I did find a hole under the shifter that has two blue wires dangling. Thinking this was the lanyard, but without a wiring diagram I have no way of knowing for sure.

Update. Got the electrical fixed. It was the lanyard switch. It finally is alive.

I’m impressed, cool project.

I am looking for a zg46c transmission for this ride. Put it into gear for the time, no forward. Trans coming out today. Guess they don't sell a trans kit for this model.

20200817_212841[1].jpg20200817_231727[1].jpg

More hydroturf on the Moomba forums. Bought some closeout material for cheap.

20200828_144202.jpg

Got floor in today