Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We've decided next big holiday we will just get take out a 6 pack of beer and some lawn chairs and sit at the ramp around 530 and watch the show
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    We've decided next big holiday we will just get take out a 6 pack of beer and some lawn chairs and sit at the ramp around 530 and watch the show
    Would be very entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

We had a dead boat sitting at a load dock. Felt terrible for them but they were waiting for trailer which was not on site apparently. Engine hatch was off. I launched right next to/with them, squeezed in same lane. They seemed annoyed, however were still there 30m later. Guy behind me didn’t want to do the same, so 1 of the three total lanes was inop after I intruded.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    OMG, this is freakin hilarious. MY wife has what she calls her loading song. Whenever we're loading the boat( she drives it onto the trailer and I back up trailer), as she approaches the ramp she plays the song Move Bi*** by Ludacris. She always complains about idiots at the landing.
    Ha ha....now that is a GREAT idea! I may have to use this one.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    Meanwhile redneck racer and his family have gotten a couple of their jet skis going again. We get in and get out no problem. The guy behind me backs in and loads but he decided to give a few death threats to the jet ski clan on his way out (he yells to them thats it's a no wake zone they yell back then he screams I'll fucking shoot you) the wife asked this morning if we were going back out. I laugh. No more holidays for us!
    TN gold story right there.

There was a small storm that rolled in on Monday afternoon around Knoxville. Sent a lot of people running back to the ramp. I was pleasantly surprised at how civil everyone was as they waiting to get in-line to get their boats out of the water. Once that cleared, it made for a good evening.
    2018 Supra SL400