Default Error Code SPN 110 FMI 1

Hello all,

Had some trouble first time out and havnt been able to find much in the forums. Has anyone experienced this error code? Any ways to fix? Further, the speedometer isn't working. Likely attributable to the low water flow. Thanks for the thoughts/guidance everyone. Also if it helps, boat was summerized by the dealer so likely/hopefully no errors with that. Thanks!

Many of us have had this. Its the raw water side of the heat exchanger. You get debris in there. Theres good info on that thread how to clean it.
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ght=fault+code
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Thanks, we did see this thread earlier. I tried in vain to get the paddlewheel sensor out but its stuck. Probably taking pliers to it tomorrow. Prior to that we're going to look at water intake. Do you know if that can be accessed from interior or are we going to have to hoist this thing up?

I just looked at the water intake to make sure there was no debris clogging it.Then removed the paddlewheel sensor and cleaned some debris. 3rd step I removed the cap cover from the heat exchanger and flushed it with tap water wit hose and put it back together. Error code dissapered and has not come back. ANd that's been almost 2 years now.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

What boat do you have? I've heard 15 and 16 raptors have high false positives with this error code. Mine does. Basically the jist is, as long as your engine stays cool, don't worry about it. I've even heard that the newest ecm flash just gets rid of this code since there are other warnings if your engine gets too hot.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

We've got a 16 Craz raptor 400. We'll continue to monitor engine temp but also as speedo is reading out 0, we can't get Cruz to work making surfing difficult. I'm assuming the 0 speedo is related to this error but unsure how to troubleshoot that as well.

Saying 0 for speed is weird, but I don't know how this fault would be related. Do you have GPS or paddle wheel? If paddle wheel, maybe it's stuck.. If GPS, maybe something got disconnected....

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Paddle wheel. We lifted her up and checked under, paddle wheel moves freely, nothing blocking water intakes. We got some other looking at it saying this hose may not be properly aligned. Any chance this has something to do with it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bossman1; 05-21-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Here what happened to mine and the eventual fix. Not sure about the speed reading 0 but that's another paddlewheel sensor under the boat. If that's bad, should be covered under warranty. Or you can add GPS replacement fairly easy.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ow-sensor-leak

http://www.nauticlaugic.com/yourboat.html
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition
    WM 910 Rear sacs and 650 and 550 IBS
    WS 600 WATT Amp- 4 Tower Speakers
    KICKER 800 WATT Amp-Sub
    Ford Raptor 400 6.2 L
    Pro sport 12 Dual Batt Charger
    Acme Prop 14.5 x 14.25

Winston Salem
    North Carolina