Default Washing and waxing

What does everyone use to clean and wax your boats? Just bought a 2016 Craz and need to get some spray for it. I was thinking F11.

i have heard that stuff is junk. No experience with it however... Wash it with any standard boat wash or car wash.. no different but when it comes to wax there is a differece.

For wax - Collinite (its carnuba wax)
    for sealant - Protec marine sealant
    additional - Mothers CMX ceramic spray wax.

Trust me on these, it doesn't get much better even if you spend hundreds. These are all cheap and they work. I don't use carnuba much anymore, i prefer sealants. i have also played around with plain old Mcquires Premium Marine polymer wax and its seems to hold up well. Many swear by it and its under $20 a bottle.
    2019 Mondo

Waxes and sealants are great, if you have the time to apply them and the right space, indoor garage, cover from sun and lots of time.
    I tried hot sauce from boat bling last year and I will never go back. I wash boat with car soap and then apply the hot sauce, spray and wipe and done, no rubing or buffing. Leaves a showroom finish. I paid 350$ and had to leave my boat at the detailer for a day, got the same dang look, nice shine and seal from a simple application of BB that took maybe 45 mins. Cant say enough.
    Every once in a while in this life, very rarely, you run into something that finally works as advertised. I have a few items like that, My Dewalt, small cordless blower for blowing up tubes, a beloved small Milwaukee rechargeable screw gun, my Dewalt cordless 4" circ. saw and the Boat bling , hot sauce. These are refreshing bits of engineering success in a world full of highly peddled, junk items that fill our life with disappointment and heartbreak.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Interestingly enough, there are products on the market with the efficacy of BB Hot Sauce without the vinegar based cat piss smell.

Cheers to you, Hula Boat Care

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Just finished my mojo last night with mcguires premium and topped with a wax cream for additional uv protection. I always wipe down with hot sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

Hot sauce is a wipe down product that won't last as long as wax. Its good in between is how i see it. You need a good sealant or wax to start.
    2019 Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by jason1973 View Post
    Hot sauce is a wipe down product that won't last as long as wax. Its good in between is how i see it. You need a good sealant or wax to start.
    ^^This^^

You want to use a cleaner wax and follow up with a polymer sealant.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX