Default Looking to add cruise control/perfect pass or whatever is best

I have a 2006 Moomba Outback V w/Indmar 350, cable drive. I am looking for recommendations for some type of perfect pass or another brand that works well with my set up. Unfortunately, Zero gravity is 2007 and newer....any suggestions? Thanks

I too, am looking to do the same on a 2005 LSV. I'm looking at the Perfect Pass Stargazer and Hydrophase Ridesteady. Price is the same but it looks as though you can get $100 back from Hydrophase upon installation. Perfect Pass has boat logo matching gauges, which is nice. I'm leaning towards the Hydrophase based on the features and reviews for simplicity.

I'd love to hear any feedback on either of the two - or other options.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    2005 LSV G3
    Let the upgrades begin!

Any thoughts out there on this? I'd love advice from people who have used either - or both. I'm getting serious about adding one or the other to my boat.
    2005 LSV G3
    Let the upgrades begin!

Let me know what you decide...I have an 03 LSV and it needs the same. I've had some nasty wipes on the wakeboard because the driver is futsing around with speed, I cant deal with that anymore!
    ~2003 Moomba Mobius LSV

PerfectPass Stargazer all the way. I added it to my 2001, kind of cringed at the cost initially, but man it lives up to all the claims and advertising. The guys at PP even sent me a couple different cables to try off the servo motor to see which would fit best. Then said if I took some photos of the install they'd knock off $100 because they didn't have any like mine documented yet.

My wife (or anyone really) can now drive without tearing my arms off or me wakeboarding at 35mph. Surf wave gets dialed in and stays dialed in.

The install on a cable throttle is very straightforward, and adjustments were minimal. Probably the hardest part was routing the wiring from the helm back to the engine compartment. I mounted the GPS puck under my dash and the control module nearby so everything stays neat and clean and I've never had trouble getting a good signal.

The servo motor itself just clamps to a water line w/ hose clamps. Simple but effective. I notched my air intake cover for a little bit of clearance - the only real modification needed.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

We'll, I just ordered the Hydrophase Ridesteady. Should ship on Tuesday and I'll install and review it as soon as I can.

Couldn't really find any complaints with product or service from either Perfect Pass or Hydrophase. I went with Hydrophase based on comments of simplicity for operation. Anything that makes driving easier for the wife makes better skiing, boarding, surfing for me!
    2005 LSV G3
    Let the upgrades begin!