Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Very true!!! Got $46000 in a chocolates box waiting for the boat

Dear Moomba Armada,

I apologize for the slow response on your post. I was out of the office all of last week, and just now got a copy that someone else forwarded to me.

It is true that we continue to grow very quickly, and we have a lot of orders to fill. I do not remember seeing any communication from you on my e-mail or phone though. It is possible that it went to my spam filter?

Please have your dealer contact me ASAP to see if we can move your order any earlier. I would need to know the order number that the dealer has in order to do that.

Dan Miller - Skiers Choice

Im really impressed you answered the post im so glad I bought a moomba i know you guys will handle this! Good job skiers choice

Default Tha same problem

My LSV is on the same delay as your one.

I´m waiting for mi LSV since the Barcelona Boat Show too.

They just told me this morning that the boat is being built since today and it will arrive here in a month.

I hope this will be true or i will use the boat for next summer.

I just have send you a private message.

Dear Dan:

First thing to say I´m really glad you answered my post...(seems there is life on Mars...).
    I sent you an e-mail through [email protected],but maybe customers support is not a direct way to you. I don´t really know your personal e-mail address,that´s why...
    Anyway, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, just called Pepe,sales person of Moomba Spain, and asked for my order number...Hope they phone me soon today...but ..I am so used to wait that...oh well..maybe this time
    Once again,I´m really happy I can get my Moomba now when I was so close to give up...
    And thanks once more time to all the mates in here for the support and to that "someone" who forwarded my message to Dan...I owe him one...

Thanks for your words, Ed...Seems i won´t fall into the cracks at last ...as you know i was about to leave and buy another brand..but my wife does like the Moomba and kept saying me wait,wait...Now Dan is in the scene things look different, he has contacted me and he is taken care of the problem, i have to admit I´m really impressed...
    I´m sure it will worth the looooong waiting,Ed...

Wow-this is better than a soap opera-it's real world!! Armada, I hope that your dealer calls you back with the info you need...if not, there might be your problem...
    Keep the faith, my friend-the boat is definitely worth the wait!
    Sean
    06 Moomba Outback
    and lovin' every minute of it...

Finally, and thanks to Dan Miller, my boat will exist next week...All the waiting will worth it...I want to thanks also the comments and support from members of this forum and specially to someone that phoned Moomba customer support and explained my thing.
    Will also post some pics when my boat arrives to Spain,hopefully in May.

It won´t exist next week...No closed cooled system engines in stock...so I lose the slot then I have to wait to next one...hopefully May 9th..but I am losing my faith..I am sure there will be another of the large amount of problems when that date arrives..I am posting this to answer all your private messages asking how was going with my boat..no more moaning,lol..it drives to nowhere...