Default Ballast pump fuse location g6

Looking for the fuse location for the ballast pumps. Do the pumps work without the engine having to be on? Ive always had the boat running when filling.

Reason for question is I had to monkey with the ballast bags after I put them back in from winterization. I fliped the drain switch again after I had already completely drained the bags due to having a good amount of water still remaing in the bag. During this second drain I was pulling kids around and forgot to turn switch off b4 the entire drain cycle ran (only needed prob 20 seconds of drain). So I don't know if ran dry for too long and messed them up or what but it dosent come on in the garage. Wanted to trouble shoot b4 we hit the water.
    Thanks!
    '18 mojo

Ok I'm going to answer all my questions incase any one else has issues...

My fuse is in the engine compartment port side labled ballast behind the seat back
    The boat does not have to be running to operate the ballast pumps
    The pumps were not working and the breaker was not tripped so I tripped and reset the breaker and they started working.

Not sure why this happened. Maybe a safety measure for the pumps so morons dont turn them on and run them dry for long periods of time. IDK just glad it was a simple fix!
    '18 mojo

On my boat the are several fuses for each of the ballast relay modules. The relay modules for my boat are behind the faux walls in the rear lockers and I think one in the OB for the front/center bag. I had to pull the rear port fuses once last year while on the water when the relay module shorted out and made my fill become a drain cycle. Got it replaced under warranty but there are several fuses especially if you have G6 like you and I do.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Silly question. I bought a used 2018 mojo that came g6 ballast system. How do I confirm this and where are the pumps located?
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Surgical - after your timer runs out the pumps will automatically shut off, even if the rocker switch is on. After this, when you still have extra water in the bags, you can cycle the rocker switch again but it will only run for 60sec before cut off again as a fail safe to not run the pumps dry.

Jnr - I don't have G6 but mine and believe all pumps even if G6 are behind the carpeted panels in your locker compartments. Easy to remove and you should get familiar with it as you'll need to do this to replace ballast pump impellers from time to time. For this season I also decided to hide a 50-lb lead wake bag in that location on each side.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Surgical - after your timer runs out the pumps will automatically shut off, even if the rocker switch is on. After this, when you still have extra water in the bags, you can cycle the rocker switch again but it will only run for 60sec before cut off again as a fail safe to not run the pumps dry.
    I'm assuming that after the second cycle and the pumps shut off after 60 seconds the breaker needs to be cycled to get them to come on again? Best I can come up with this is what happend
    '18 mojo

Maybe another gremlin. Knock on wood, but I’ve never had to reset that breaker on mine.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

The individual fuses for mine are right above the battery, hanging on the inside wall. I had never noticed it before. I actually followed the cable from the front pumps to it. I keep spare fuses in the boat now. Pic attached

20200420_135204.jpg
    2019' Moomba Max

Mine is in engine bay compartment bow side wall.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8