Default In search of a new board

I started on a Ronix Coalfish and hated it. Then after some reading around I bought a Doomsweel Neo. I like the board but don't really feel that it is all that fast. I have to pump a lot to get back into the wave. I am 5,10 and 200lbs and I am looking for a faster surf style board that likes to air but can also spin if needed.

I bought my wife a soulcraft and she loves it. So I have been debating getting one of those. I have also seen all the love on here for the P5 Aku. Just looking for some advice. Has anyone ridden a Bluesurf (another custom board maker). Ran into a guy with an air natique that had great things to say about them but they are 1200$ for the board, make, fins and bag. If you guys have any advice I would greatly appreciate it.
    2018 Craz, 3000lbs stock ballast, ENZOs, 500lb Lead Ballast, Still chasing the best wave!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowslydder View Post
    I started on a Ronix Coalfish and hated it. Then after some reading around I bought a Doomsweel Neo. I like the board but don't really feel that it is all that fast. I have to pump a lot to get back into the wave. I am 5,10 and 200lbs and I am looking for a faster surf style board that likes to air but can also spin if needed.

I bought my wife a soulcraft and she loves it. So I have been debating getting one of those. I have also seen all the love on here for the P5 Aku. Just looking for some advice. Has anyone ridden a Bluesurf (another custom board maker). Ran into a guy with an air natique that had great things to say about them but they are 1200$ for the board, make, fins and bag. If you guys have any advice I would greatly appreciate it.
    Look at my last video in the May pic thread. The guy surfing behind the Supra is on a 19' Vodoo. He does 360s, and Ollies, ect., as seen in the Video. I have one too, but I prefer skim style (Matrix). The 19' Vodoos can be had for $270 right now on clearance (Evo, ect.). Just a thought.
    2019' Moomba Max

I will check them out thanks for the recommendation
    2018 Craz, 3000lbs stock ballast, ENZOs, 500lb Lead Ballast, Still chasing the best wave!

Just picked up a used gnarlwhal Slingshot. So far it surfs great. I’m 185. So it’s probably overkill for me but was a good buy and will be ale to get almost anyone up.
    16A025F2-D1D9-425F-9536-AD331F55BA6E.jpg
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8