Default Bluetooth Disappeared!! Moomba Mojo 2015

Hi! Last summer the bluetooth selection on the display menu disappeared! The USB port works but Bluetooth is not an option. Dealer said they have seen this before. They can replace it for $450 plus labor. Is there a way to repair this?

1. This stinks! Its not like we use it every day.
    2. Most likely Moomba will not replace for us according to the dealer
    3. Wondering if we should replace it with a Fusion? Any recommendations? Is quality comparable ot better?

Thank-you! Looking forward to boating once the weather turns around here in the NE

Kim
    Moomba Mojo 2015
    Kim

2014 Mojo

Disconnect the bluetooth module and reconnect it.

My Fusion HU did the same thing before.

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

I have same boat. The Bluetooth on this model fusion, the interface and the display are not very user friendly. I do not like it. My wife has been begging for me to upgrade the head unit, she hates it with a passion, it's all I hear when we're on the boat. I think newer fusion models are better. If it doesn't work it'll be a good time to upgrade.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

What model head unit? IIRC, it would be the Fusion MS-RA205, which has an external blue tooth, which should be the Fusion MS-BT200 and plugged into the SAT port on the back of the head.

A suitable replacement for the 205 is MS-RA55 and retails for $199. However, it does not support the wired remotes if you have one on the transom. If you do have the wired transom remote, then the Apollo series MS-RA670 is about the only other option that fits the recessed panel. And yes, its $450.

This all presumes the head is the issue. Might be the BT200 receiver. One possible option is to connect a universal BT if the 205 has a rear AUX-In, I dont remember.