Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Perfect pass master module

Well it happened my old perfect pass module quick sending the speed signal so I can’t use perfect pass in speed mode just in rpm mode. I was wondering if anyone out there might have an old wakeboardpro master Control module for the the single line lcd perfect pass. It’s on my 2005 mobius lsv. Thanks to you all for the help. 6E44B2C0-4607-4518-94E4-CA623D9E0465.jpg

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

If no one has a master module...does anybody have a good option for upgrading but not to gps? We boat a lot in rivers and the we would have to readjust the set speed every time we went upstream vs downstream to keep the perfect surf wake. The paddle wheel holds speed through the water and that keeps a better wake.

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

Quote Originally Posted by Boggy_bb View Post
    Well it happened my old perfect pass module quick sending the speed signal so I can’t use perfect pass in speed mode just in rpm mode. I was wondering if anyone out there might have an old wakeboardpro master Control module for the the single line lcd perfect pass. It’s on my 2005 mobius lsv. Thanks to you all for the help. 6E44B2C0-4607-4518-94E4-CA623D9E0465.jpg
    What did you wind up doing with your Perfect Pass?

Quote Originally Posted by secondsupra2004 View Post
    What did you wind up doing with your Perfect Pass?
    I bought a used one from a guy on this forum and took a part from my old one to make his work with my display screen. The perfect people talked me through what I needed to do and helped me make sure that it would work before I bought the used one! Also the guy I bought it from was great to work with and offered to just let me try it and I could return it if it didn’t work. It works great now though so everyone was great! I say call perfect pass and talks to them about what issues your having, they are very helpful!!! I do still have my old perfect pass module if you need to rob parts off of it. I hope this helps. What issues are you having with yours?

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

[QUOTE=Boggy_bb;358100]I bought a used one from a guy on this forum and took a part from my old one to make his work with my display screen. The perfect people talked me through what I needed to do and helped me make sure that it would work before I bought the used one! Also the guy I bought it from was great to work with and offered to just let me try it and I could return it if it didn’t work. It works great now though so everyone was great! I say call perfect pass and talks to them about what issues your having, they are very helpful!!! I do still have my old perfect pass module if you need to rob parts off of it. I hope this helps. What issues are you having with yours?[/QUOTE

The actual boat speed is reading zero no matter how fast or slow I'm moving. The factory speedometer works fine, so I know the paddlewheel is good. Another member in an old thread was having the same issue and it was a connection in the master module. He was an electronics tech and was able to fix it himself. I am going to check all the connections first and then call Perfect Pass. Thanks for getting back with me and maybe I'll take you up on some used parts.
    Last edited by secondsupra2004; 09-09-2020 at 05:02 PM.

The actual boat speed is reading zero no matter how fast or slow I'm moving. The factory speedometer works fine, so I know the paddlewheel is good. Another member in an old thread was having the same issue and it was a connection in the master module. He was an electronics tech and was able to fix it himself. I am going to check all the connections first and then call Perfect Pass. Thanks for getting back with me and maybe I'll take you up on some used parts.[/QUOTE]

That’s exactly what mine was doing! Because I took those parts out of the new one what I have might not work for you but if the perfect pass guys says it will help then I’ll be glad to sell you this one for cheap!

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

The actual boat speed is reading zero no matter how fast or slow I'm moving. The factory speedometer works fine, so I know the paddlewheel is good. Another member in an old thread was having the same issue and it was a connection in the master module. He was an electronics tech and was able to fix it himself. I am going to check all the connections first and then call Perfect Pass. Thanks for getting back with me and maybe I'll take you up on some used parts.
    That’s exactly what mine was doing! Because I took those parts out of the new one what I have might not work for you but if the perfect pass guys says it will help then I’ll be glad to sell you this one for cheap![/QUOTE]

Took my module out of the boat tonight and removed the cover plate. Pretty basic circuit board. Do you remember which part you replaced? Looks like everything is soldered to the board. I'm calling them tomorrow for some advice.

Took my module out of the boat tonight and removed the cover plate. Pretty basic circuit board. Do you remember which part you replaced? Looks like everything is soldered to the board. I'm calling them tomorrow for some advice.[/QUOTE]

I had to switch the black square. It’s about 1 inch square.

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L

Took my module out of the boat tonight and removed the cover plate. Pretty basic circuit board. Do you remember which part you replaced? Looks like everything is soldered to the board. I'm calling them tomorrow for some advice.
    I had to switch the black square. It’s about 1 inch square.[/QUOTE]

Got it, Thanks. I'm pretty sure thats the processor. Called Perfect Pass this AM and they were very helpful and gave me some suggestions to try first.

Quote Originally Posted by secondsupra2004 View Post
    I had to switch the black square. It’s about 1 inch square.
    Got it, Thanks. I'm pretty sure thats the processor. Called Perfect Pass this AM and they were very helpful and gave me some suggestions to try first.[/QUOTE]

Good! Told you those guys at perfect pass are amazing! Let me know what you find out and if you could use my old one for parts!

2005 Möbius LSV
    Indmar assault EFI 5.7L