Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fresh Air Exhaust Prices/Purchase

Don’t go another year without a Fresh Air Exhaust. Reduce carbon monoxide while adding the best upgrade for your stereo.

Prices below. Message me for a shipping quote or to get one coming.

Supra/Moomba Single Exhaust
    FAE- $520
    Options
    Blended Welds- $40
    Flapper- $40
    Install Kit- $50

Supra/Moomba Dual Exhaust
    3pc FAE- $490
    If your exhaust outlet has a metal tube sticking out, it will need to be replaced $
    Options
    1 pc design- T $30 Y $50
    Side Mount- $30
    Platform Quick Release- $45
    Flappers- $50
    Blended Welds- 3pc $50 1pc T $50 1pc Y $60

Some prices may defer depending on your boat.
    Shipping is usually around $30-$65. Need zip code for exact quote.
    They are built to order and usually take 2-3 weeks.
    You can read more about the options here- https://www.freshairexhaust.com/about-us/fae-options/
    Check out my single exhaust install here- https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....E-Install-Pics
    Any questions or if you would like to order one just send me a message.

Last edited by corvette8189; 05-05-2020 at 04:39 PM.
    FAE Dealer Message me for a Discount!

2017 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4600LB Ballast- Enzo Bags & Lead
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    4 Rev 10 Tower Speakers

I recently installed a FAE on my boat and also got the baffle removal kit. I noticed that FAE stopped selling that and now has the Flappers. Is there an issue with the removing the baffle? Just wondering if it is something I should be concerned with. Thanks!
    - Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

They still sell it, just not advertised as its a huge pain to remove. They have always had the flappers. Though half the people go without with no issues.

Fresh Air Exhaust
    4 Rev 10 Tower Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by corvette8189 View Post
    They have always had the flappers. Though half the people go without with no issues.
    this is almost a concern, if half the people go without with no issues, do half the people have issues? and what issues? maybe i have misread this.

I am very interested, i guess i should PM for the discount?
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

flappers better explained-
    – Inboard Ski/Wake boat exhaust systems are wet exhaust systems. During normal operation there is water in the exhaust pipes and muffler. The water is pumped by the impeller first into your engine. The hot engine water is then injected, at the aft end of the header, into the exhaust system. In other words, the water is injected into the exhaust system where the rubber hose begins. Without this water, the rubber hose begins to smoke in about 30 seconds.
    When a boat engine is not running, part of the boat’s exhaust is flooded with water (all the exhaust system that is below the waterline). On a Direct-Drive boat where the exhaust/muffler is in the floor, the entire muffler is typically flooded (that is why a leaking muffler can sink your boat). On a V-Drive less of the exhaust system is flooded. When you start the engine the water that is flooding the exhaust system is blown out.
    When the engine is running the exhaust system is filled with a mix of exhaust gasses (including Carbon Monoxide) and water.
    The reason for flappers is two-fold:
     If you are heading down the lake fast, and your engine should suddenly die, the following wave, when it hits your transom, can push water into your exhaust system, and theoretically push water up into your engine. If you back a boat on a trailer too fast into the water this could also occur. A flapper (or baffle) keeps this surge of water from pushing into the exhaust. If your boat has curved downward exhaust tips, they will also prevent water from surging into the engine. Some boats with curved downward exhaust outlets do not have flappers, such as the Nautique Surf Pipe. Fresh Air Exhaust (FAE) provides the same protection as other curved down exhaust outlets.
     Secondly, if there is a failure of the exhaust system inside the boat (like a hose connection comes loose), the flapper will slow the ingress of water which gives the bilge pump a chance to keep up. In this instance, a baffle, or turned down tubes will not prevent this.
    We have thousands of FAE installed without a flapper with no known problems; but for the extra safety we recommend flappers for all boats; particularly new boats where the engine is still under warranty. Some boats have built in flappers or baffles that are not removed when FAE is installed. If you order flappers and don’t need them, we will let you know.

Fresh Air Exhaust
    4 Rev 10 Tower Speakers

Looking into FAE for a 2001 Moomba Mobius. Whats
    the price?
    Damian Grasso
    2001 Moomba Mobius

Has anyone tried to purchase the OEM FAE from Supra and have the dealer install it?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    Has anyone tried to purchase the OEM FAE from Supra and have the dealer install it?
    I have purchased it and put it on myself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did u get it through your dealer? Was it complicated to install. ?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I would buy from a dealer vs aftermarket. Some bad pics on social media of weld cracks.

Dealer might charge a few hours labor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400