Default What did I break?

Started my first day on the water yesterday with two dead batteries. My trickle charger wouldn't work for some reason so I brought my jumper pack thinking I'd be safe. I wasn't. Fortunately there were a couple real nice guys at the ramp willing to lend a hand. One had a spare battery and was willing to let me use it to start my Craz. I swapped it in, boat started right up and I went to swap back my battery. Here's where it went wrong. I got the cables back on the terminals and was tightening them down with my ratchet. Like an idiot, in a hurry and hoping to get on the water, I swung the ratchet around while tightening the - terminal and hit the + terminal. The boat shut off and everything died. I repeated the battery swap process and the boat started up again without issue.

I went out on the water to realize later that the radio had no power and my toggle switches had no power. They were working previously. My jumper pack had enough power to turn them on, but not enough amps to crank the boat over. The touch screen is working though, so I'm assuming when I shorted out the battery I did something to the other equipment? Am I lucky enough to have just blown some fuzes? Or have I done something worse here?

I'm not much of a mechanic so I appreciate any insight. Thanks
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

Check your circuit breakers to see if some are tripped. Mine are located under my dash, not sure where yours are

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    2008 OBV
    325 EFI with closed cooling
    Gravity III with 750's in the rear, 400 stock floor, 750 IBS
    Servo valve ballast upgrade
    Wetsounds Rev10
    JL Amps, WS420BT

2000 Outback LS <-- Sold!!!
    310 Carb Direct Drive
    800# Rear Locker
    750# IBS (should have kept this for the OBV)
    Dual Batteries with 2 Bank Charger System
    Kenwood Head with Remotes
    Too many hours restoring exterior from prior negligence to count!

On mine there is a breaker beside my battery on/off switch under the observer's seat that I believe leads to the dash electronics.
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    On mine there is a breaker beside my battery on/off switch under the observer's seat that I believe leads to the dash electronics.
    Bingo! Thank you for the info. I feel pretty stupid though. I’m pretty sure I knew that was there but didn’t know to check it.
    '19 Moomba Craz

'17 Heyday WT-1SC - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by ktenan12 View Post
    Bingo! Thank you for the info. I feel pretty stupid though. I’m pretty sure I knew that was there but didn’t know to check it.
    No problem! I've been crawling around the boat all winter. I've found a ton of stuff I'd never know was there if I hadn't. Seems I found or learned something new every time I installed something new
    '18 mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Surgical_ass View Post
    No problem! I've been crawling around the boat all winter. I've found a ton of stuff I'd never know was there if I hadn't. Seems I found or learned something new every time I installed something new
    There is also a breaker in the engine compartment for the ballast pumps most likely you tripped them off