Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for all the links. But being Canadian makes buying from the US expensive. I bought the Ahi for 1/2 price to see if I like the surf style. If I don’t like it I can sell it after the season. Just got the boat from storage yesterday and might make a trip out this long weekend. A bit chilly up here still, so might not get in the water just yet.
    I’ll keep my eyes open for the Aku.
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

I see lots of love for Akus.... any of y’all like the P5 phantom? Dealer has one for sale, all out of the Akus. Thinking of picking it up and trying it out unless y’all think Aku is worth waiting for. Was going to go soulcraft but dealer convinced me the durability (I got lots of kids) of p5 is superior.

2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post
    I see lots of love for Akus.... any of y’all like the P5 phantom? Dealer has one for sale, all out of the Akus. Thinking of picking it up and trying it out unless y’all think Aku is worth waiting for. Was going to go soulcraft but dealer convinced me the durability (I got lots of kids) of p5 is superior.

I have the Phantom. I have 6 boards. 4 surf style, 1 skim, and 1 hybrid. I can tell you everyone on my boat that likes surf style, rides the Phantom. Even my 200lb riders. I personally prefer skim, so I ride a Matrix. That being said, I have no experience with the Aku.

This my buddy 6'ish 200-210lbs, on the Phantom behind my boat.

2019' Moomba Max

That settles it then, Phantom it is. I have two skims and and hybrid.... don't know why it is taking so long to get a surf style board. Thank you for the rec!
    2018 Max - Ultrablue flake/Gray - 4400 lbs water (720s midship), 750 lbs lead somewhere

Haven’t ridden the Phantom so I cannot comment on it. But it’s as good or better than the Aku, then I would really like it.

I just can’t recommend someone go out and spend $700 on a piece of equipment I have zero personal experience with. Hence why I said the Aku. It’s affordable and I know it’s a rocket.

2017 Moomba Craz