Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Oops. Just realized the vid was on private.
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    Nice. My teenagers just started wakeboarding. Our lake is always too rough tho. They prob only have 4 sessions so far. Ive been using autowake at 50% amp. I thought the wake was way too tall at 100% amp. Now Im thinking I need shorten the rope for them.

Now that I see the video, it looks like a shorter rope might help. He almost cleared that wake. The shorter rope will make it easier to clear and really boost his confidence.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I saw the Max in the signature, just checking to make sure you were on your boat. The wake looks good. I like seeing wakeboarding. Surfing just isn’t my thing. His form is great, can’t wait to see his progress.
    Thanks man, he works really hard at this and being in the northeast he doesn't really get a full year. Here is where he left off last September.
    2018 Moomba Max - 400 Raptor - 6 pump ballast - auto wake 2 - flow 2 - gps zero off

Went for an evening boat ride yesterday and somehow avoided the weather moving through:

2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

2018 Murder Max

Quote Originally Posted by jimmsch View Post
    Thanks man, he works really hard at this and being in the northeast he doesn't really get a full year. Here is where he left off last September.
    Man your little dude is shredding it! My son turns 5 this sept and while he enjoys riding on the surf board with me, he has not really shown much interest in wakeboarding. I want to get him in some actual lessons maybe next summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Man your little dude is shredding it! My son turns 5 this sept and while he enjoys riding on the surf board with me, he has not really shown much interest in wakeboarding. I want to get him in some actual lessons maybe next summer.

Thanks man. Zandar started when he was 5 on a kneeboard. The rule was he had to try to get up on a wakeboard 3 times before he could ride the kneeboard. By the end of the summer he forgot about the kneeboard. He first got up on a wake surf board by himself the following year at 6. Wakeboarding is his 2nd favorite, behind snowboarding.

Today I got to finally sign the lease and pick up my lock for our new storage unit which should be ready to move in on next Friday. Our unit already has the walls and door installed but we have to wait until the rest of the units have their electricity in. Having 40’ of storage is going to be nice and I went and I’ll have 3 different launch ramps within 5 mins from the storage facility! It’s going to be nice to not have to tow hours and save the wear and tear from my truck and trailer.

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Today I got to finally sign the lease and pick up my lock for our new storage unit which should be ready to move in on next Friday. Our unit already has the walls and door installed but we have to wait until the rest of the units have their electricity in. Having 40’ of storage is going to be nice and I went and I’ll have 3 different launch ramps within 5 mins from the storage facility! It’s going to be nice to not have to tow hours and save the wear and tear from my truck and trailer.

That will be really nice, tall enough to back it in with the tower up?
    2018 Murder Max

I always wonder where the people come from on holiday weekends, but very happy most of them only come out a few weekends out of the year. Not sure why we even bother going on holiday weekends any more. The main reason we went this weekend was weather related, only half decent day in a while.

So I’m not 100% ocd but I do like a clean boat. Set up one more item in the shop to help with that and makes it easier, plus I already had the blower so why not use it. Drys out the bilge nice and fast now.

2021 Makai