Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    Oh we still have our beer holders in the rear, made sure of that!

Old or shorter people. A Makai has a large step up from the trailer to the swim platform with no outer cup holder or anything to hang onto.
    Nice! Are those powdercoated? Very OEM. well done!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Yep laser cut, polished, and powder coated. The nice thing is there were no modifications to the boat as it had these originally there, just can’t match the original dimple work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Makai

I would sell those bro!!! Looks great

Are those a potential shin banger??

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    I would sell those bro!!! Looks great

Are those a potential shin banger??

I'd probably make them if anyone wanted them. PM for details if anyone's interested in doing that. I also have a first gen Id let go of cheap, that the only difference was the position of the handle. Wife talked me into a second generation, as pictured.

Since the Makai has a walk-thru and they are far enough to each side (platform cutting in), you'd have to really try hard to hit your shin on them.

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Yea man it felt awesome to finally feel was surfing or having push is supposed to feel like! It has been over 2 years worth of riding behind my buddies boat or my previous boat trying to have a decent enough wave and then last year with stock ballast it was getting a little discouraging. I had plenty of great folks offer critiques of my stance on the Facebook group so added that with the WM kit and it all kind of cliques yesterday. Felt amazing! I can’t wait to see how the wave looks once I have more than my skinny wife and our little 55 lb daughter on the boat

@haknslash I traded a Yammy AR192 for a Moomba as well thought that was interesting. 70% of our outings is just my 105lb wife and my 60 pound son. To make up for this we have 500lbs of lead we move around to maintain pitch and roll. Also but a 350 bag we put on the surf side. Wake surfing is more challenging for bigger people. I am 5'10 205lb guy and my wave has plenty of push that way
    2018 Craz, 3000lbs stock ballast, ENZOs, 500lb Lead Ballast, Still chasing the best wave!

Default May 2020 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by Snowslydder View Post
    @haknslash I traded a Yammy AR192 for a Moomba as well thought that was interesting. 70% of our outings is just my 105lb wife and my 60 pound son. To make up for this we have 500lbs of lead we move around to maintain pitch and roll. Also but a 350 bag we put on the surf side. Wake surfing is more challenging for bigger people. I am 5'10 205lb guy and my wave has plenty of push that way
    Y’all are preaching to the choir! 6’4” and 220 errrr 245 here lol

The right board makes all the difference as well, but no replacement for displacement.

Congrats haknslash!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018