Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sickpainter View Post
    Nice long surf wave, what is your set up and settings
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by DNIXD99 View Post
    Yes. I'm out there all the time. My boat stays at EZ. Usually, you'll find me at Palm filling up, or surfing north of 1097 in the cove. Yesterday we surfed the whole lake tho. I cherish those days. They're so rare.
    I was on Conroe this morning and the whole lake was rideable again. Got to surf behind the Kaiyen for the first time... definitely have some wake envy after those shots though. Need to get a pump for the bags I grabbed off of you to get my ballast game right.
    Last edited by rhouse181; 05-19-2020 at 10:39 PM.
    2020 Kaiyen

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
    I was on Conroe this morning and the whole lake was rideable again. Got to surf behind the Kaiyen for the first time... definitely have some wake envy after those shots. Need to get a pump for the bags I grabbed off of you to get my ballast game right.
    You should of told me you didnt have a pump. I would of let you borrow mine. Im keeping it "just in case" a pump were to go out, but obviously Im hoping I never need it LOL
    2019' Moomba Max

So, you have >6000 lbs ballast. Did you opt for the 440 engine? If not, do you feel the 400 handles this weight fine? Guess you use a 14-15 pitch prop for added torque. How did you fit 1000 lbs under the cabin seats? how about the iBS. I have the IBS and it is 500lbs and fills the whole space, in fact, pops out the cupholders.
    I know, lots of questions. Just curious, I think that's the most ballast I've seen in a 22-23 ft boat.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

. Im keeping it "just in case" a pump were to go out, but obviously Im hoping I never need it LOL
    haha.. I kept a pump from my first supra when I ended up in a new whip and after 4 years of packing it around it finally made the donation box to goodwill...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by rhouse181 View Post
    I was on Conroe this morning and the whole lake was rideable again. Got to surf behind the Kaiyen for the first time... definitely have some wake envy after those shots though. Need to get a pump for the bags I grabbed off of you to get my ballast game right.
    The SUMO MAX pump is super fast and Wakemakers has adapters for most fittings.

4250GPH....it fills & drains FAST!

https://www.wakemakers.com/straight-...last-pump.html

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Isaguel View Post
    So, you have >6000 lbs ballast. Did you opt for the 440 engine? If not, do you feel the 400 handles this weight fine? Guess you use a 14-15 pitch prop for added torque. How did you fit 1000 lbs under the cabin seats? how about the iBS. I have the IBS and it is 500lbs and fills the whole space, in fact, pops out the cupholders.
    I know, lots of questions. Just curious, I think that's the most ballast I've seen in a 22-23 ft boat.
    I started a thread for my setup. Heres the link. LMK if you have any other questions.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....229#post352229
    2019' Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    The SUMO MAX pump is super fast and Wakemakers has adapters for most fittings.

4250GPH....it fills & drains FAST!

https://www.wakemakers.com/straight-...last-pump.html

Sent from my Note9 using Tapatalk
    Thanks RC, that pump is a beast! Just picked up a Supa Tsunami from wakemakers today. Only 1700 GPM... child’s play
    2020 Kaiyen

Last edited by DNIXD99; 05-21-2020 at 01:09 AM.
    2019' Moomba Max

Nice work dnixd99! I like the edit.