Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ballast pushing out cupholders

18 craz this year the front ballast seems to be pushing out the cup holders we haven't had this issue before, the bag doesn't seem like it will really move anywhere else then where it is, has anyone else ran into this

They're just full probably never gotten there before. My 17 does the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Same thing on my 16 Craz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not unique to moomba. my old supra and tige did the same thing.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Awesome for what ever reason. The first two years it didn't happen glad to know its usual

I think the glue of that small foam padding that’s underneath the lip gets weaker over the years and from the sun and they eventually lift up from the pressure of the bag

My old outback v did this. Get some pvc pipe that’s a slightly larger diameter than the cupholder and cut it to fit inside between the fiberglass on top and floor on the bottom. In other words pull out the cupholder, and insert the pvc pipe from underneath where the ballast bag is, then put the cupholder back in. Now the bag will push on the pipe, which can’t pop out!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    My old outback v did this. Get some pvc pipe that’s a slightly larger diameter than the cupholder and cut it to fit inside between the fiberglass on top and floor on the bottom. In other words pull out the cupholder, and insert the pvc pipe from underneath where the ballast bag is, then put the cupholder back in. Now the bag will push on the pipe, which can’t pop out!
    I've been having the same problem. Great idea!
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    GENIUS idea !!

I just put them in the side cupholders when I have the front ballast full.

2017 Moomba Craz