Default 2001 moomba outback

How hard is it to get the mufflers out? I think I may have leaks in both mufflers. There is a 1" wide aluminium clamp bracket that is under the rear couch that I can't get to the screws to remove them. Can I saw them off with a hacksaw?
    Then will I be able to get them out reasonably easy?

I would suggest taking the rear seat out to provide access to the clamp. You will need to do that anyway to re-install. In terms of taking out once you have access it is a work out as the hose is stiff. If possible let it heat up in the sunlight. I removed mine and installed new ones on a chilly spring day. I was exhausted when I finally got them installed.

Just curious as to why you think both are leaking? There are a lot of reasons why you can get water in your bilge.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

I agree DOC. I just tightened my shaft seal last weekend. Leaking like heck. I don't have dripless and am assuming that 2001 doesn't either.
    Jack Beams
    '05 Outback DD
    325HP EFI Indmar

Had a small muffler leak with my prior 97 Boomerang. Those were made of fiberglass. I just patched it with fiberglass cloth and resin. I honestly don’t know if these are made the same in our boats or not though.
    Last edited by MOOMBA_97; 05-07-2020 at 05:29 PM.
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "